• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Two cases received and two delivered to Mgderf today. My thanks to Shibumi and 308jake, both A+ in my book. Very easy to work with!

Blessings,
    Bill

Yes, a BIG thank you to everyone involved in this group buy.
    All of your individual efforts are greatly appreciated.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I have sent Tuesday's plans and contact information to those remaining on the list.

If you want to meet in Indy at the time listed below, get with me by tonight so I can make sure to have enough cases loaded in the truck as I am leaving for work at 3:30am Tuesday.

My Indy business takes me to the southeast side of Indy tomorrow (Tuesday 6/6) near 465. Traveling through Trafalger/Franklin area. I will be in the Indy area around noon and my business is not time specific and will only take a few minutes as long as I leave by around 2pm so I can meet anywhere convenient for folks near 465 between 65 and 70.

My cell is xxx-xxx-xxxx text is best. If you are picking up for someone else please remind me. If they have paid then their names are on their cases. If they have not then payment is due (cash) on delivery.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I have sent Tuesday's plans and contact information to those remaining on the list.

If you want to meet in Indy at the time listed below, get with me by tonight so I can make sure to have enough cases loaded in the truck as I am leaving for work at 3:30am Tuesday.

My Indy business takes me to the southeast side of Indy tomorrow (Tuesday 6/6) near 465. Traveling through Trafalger/Franklin area. I will be in the Indy area around noon and my business is not time specific and will only take a few minutes as long as I leave by around 2pm so I can meet anywhere convenient for folks near 465 between 65 and 70.

My cell is xxx-xxx-xxxx text is best. If you are picking up for someone else please remind me. If they have paid then their names are on their cases. If they have not then payment is due (cash) on delivery.

Shib I sent you a text about meeting up tomorrow. I will be picking up 2 each for myself, kittyslayer, spencerrifle, and rkwhite.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Hmmm... Minor point of confusion there. I had rkwhyte2 on my list, but dnurk is better located for that delivery. Sending out PMs to verify.

I'm picking up for myself, Gadgetmonster, IndyIN and Vlad the Impaler and (maybe) rkwhyte2.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Shib I sent you a text about meeting up tomorrow. I will be picking up 2 each for myself, kittyslayer, spencerrifle, and rkwhite.

Deliveries completed. Thanks to Shib for organizing and to dnurk for facilitating delivery.

kittyslayer - received my 2 from dnurk Saturday.
    spencerrifle - handed off his 2 on Monday.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Any chance at another of these group buys? I need to rotate some.

Nothing like a pandemic to make a person evaluate their water and MRE stock. I don’t think I have touched mine since the last buy. So time to chow down and replace.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Nothing like a pandemic to make a person evaluate their water and MRE stock. I don’t think I have touched mine since the last buy. So time to [STRIKE]chow down[/STRIKE] replace and [STRIKE]replace[/STRIKE] then chow down.

FIFY

I am in the same position on rotation. Used a couple to make sure the wife would eat them and then put the boxes in storage.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    They are getting much easier to find so I doubt there will be anyone taking on the task of organizing a GB.
    Since the big GB's of INGO past it has become legal for service people to sell them. I've gotten all of mine since then for much less money and they are the actual military ones.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    They are getting much easier to find so I doubt there will be anyone taking on the task of organizing a GB.
    Since the big GB's of INGO past it has become legal for service people to sell them. I've gotten all of mine since then for much less money and they are the actual military ones.

Would you mind sharing where you get yours please

Top Bottom