• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Holy cow what a pistol. We had a range day on Saturday and I had a little time behind a couple of Chambers customs 2011's.

If you ever get a chance to pull one's trigger do so. I decided that my next purchase was going to be on but then I checked their price. yikes!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Holy cow what a pistol. We had a range day on Saturday and I had a little time behind a couple of Chambers customs 2011's.

If you ever get a chance to pull one's trigger do so. I decided that my next purchase was going to be on but then I checked their price. yikes!!!
    Quality and hand made costs money. Serious money.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    It’s pretty well documented here that I own many of Joe’s guns. If anyone in the NWI area would ever like to see what these guns are all about, I would gladly meet up and let ya’ll have a go with em!

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi

Curious as to what guns you actually shot and where:). A lot of us who own these kind of guns know each other or at least know of each other…. Do you recall the actual models you shot?!

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Curious as to what guns you actually shot and where:). A lot of us who own these kind of guns know each other or at least know of each other…. Do you recall the actual models you shot?!
    They are my brothers, and we were on his range. He's going to do a youtube review on them, when he does I'll post his vid.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Price is worth every damn penny… I’m not lumping anyone in this, but I always find the “price” piece of a true custom gun interesting.

Gun guys buy a Glock, sink thousands of dollars into stipple work, sights, barrels, cosmetic cuts, etc… Gun guys amass every Glock made 19,17,21,22,23,45… Guns guys buy 10, 20, 30 handguns….

Honestly, I’d trade 10-15 production guns for 1 Chambers 2011. I’d trade 20-30 for 2 or 3…

Joes guns will run circles around the majority of custom handguns produced… and for the price, they should. If I were to keep two guns of all of them I own, the 2 CCP 2011’s I have are really the only handguns I would ever need.

Top Bottom