• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome to the 2010 Indiana Single Stack/Production/Revovler Match. Thank you for choosing to shoot this match, everything is lining up great for the match. Brent has received a decent amount of items for a prize table, and we are almost full. As of today there are only 2 slots left for Saturday and only 14 left for Sudnay. So if you know any of your shooting partners that haven\'t signed up yet tell them to get their entry in.

Saturday Competitors shooters meeting will be at 11:45, match start time is 12:00. Saturday competitors will be shooting with staff. Each squad will have embedded Range Officers and Score keepers with them and they will also shoot the match and move with the squad.

Sunday Competitors shooters meeting will be at 8:45, and match start will be at 9:00.

This is an 8 stage, sanction level II USPSA match that will be following the most current addition of the USPSA Rule Book. The only recognized Divisions for this match are Single Stack, Production and Revolver. Your firearm and equipment and equipment placement must meet USPSA rules, otherwise you will get bumped to Open Class (which is not a recognized division for this match).
    This means no drop off set holsters in single stack, no wide body frame 1911's (like Para's or STI's) downloaded. No 10 round 45acp mags. Production guns must meet production rules as well, no magwells, no grip tape in unauthorized areas, and you can only start with 10 rounds in the mags.
    Please review these rules here:
    http://www.uspsa.org/rules/2008HandgunRulesindexed.pdf

Here is a list of local hotels
    http://www.bing.com/...a&go=&form=LLSV

Brent has also arranged to have the local Boy Scout Troop to cook lunch that will be served for a decent price. Plus don't forget that they will gladly accept your donation of 22lr ammo to their cause.

I look forward to meeting all of you at the Match.....

"Load and Make Ready...."

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The 2010 Indiana Single Stack/Production/Revolver Match is just over a week away.

Updated news:
    There are currently 118 competitors signed up.

Late entry fee is being waived. Match entry will be $50 up to next Thursday April 8th.

We are adding 12 addtional slots to Saturday competition.
    There are only 11 slots left on Sunday.

Don't wait around, get your entry in now!!!

There is still time to get signed up for these last 23 slots.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Anybody from the Martinsville, Bloomington, Morgan County, Monroe County shooting this on Sunday and driving up that morning? Looking for some company for the ride. E-mail or PM me and let me know. Thanks

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Saturday is full!! We need only 5 more shooters on Sunday and the match will be full....I am sure that a couple of you have some shooting buddies that you can knock around and bring them.
    Squad 7 has 3 slots available, Squad 10 and 12 both have one slot left.

Or if there are any of you out there that have been on the fence about coming and shooting a match like this, now is the time to quit talking about it and start doing. Email me if you are have someone, or are someone that wants to shoot on Sunday. You can pay the $50 entry fee at the range and sign up on Sunday.

jakemartens@comcast.net

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Hats off to Jake, Brent and whoever ordered up the weather.

It was a fun match. Good stage design. Well except for that all steel stage. I think a Coach has a hidden mean streak to come up with that one. :)

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great match, even better deal!

Thanks to everyone that helped put on the match! It was a lot of fun, and VERY reasonably priced considering the quality of the stages. I'm very thankful for the people that give Indiana a wealth of USPSA shooting opportunities :yesway:

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Excellent match! Thanks to all who helped make it happen. Very good variety of stages and outstanding weather! I hope Jake and Aron can arrange weather like that for us in June.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I normally like to film or at least get some good pics at the matches, but I'm far from 100% and didn't bring my video or digital camera.

Here are a few I snapped from my Blackberry:

Chizzle getting ready for Stage 5:

IMG00238-20100410-1254.jpg

An XD shooter going to work:

IMG00242-20100410-1539.jpg

A Glock Meister, Daturbokat:

IMG00244-20100410-1546.jpg

Chizzle rockin an XD, going to work:

IMG00243-20100410-1541.jpg

my competition for the day, one of our RO's shooting in "D" class in Production

IMG00247-20100410-1812.jpg

I had four stages I shot great in, and four others that were definitely horrible and D class worthy. I can't blame my knee, I was able to move well enough shooting the stages to compete, just too many mental errors or overconfidence. I know I'll fix those over time and as I gain experience, but matches like this rule!

We had a great squad and I was lucky enough to shoot with Chizzle and Daturbokat, it's always great to be around higher classed shooters to learn from.

I'd love to thank the Warsaw Club and Jake for hauling me up and down the hills in a golf cart and a great friend BWFRAME for the ride up and back.

Daturbokat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Clayton IN
    Cool pics Hickman! Thanks for the compliment. I always love to be squadded with someone I can learn from. Definitely a great day of shooting! I hope to upgrade my computer so I can edit those videos I took from the headcam. Thanks to all who took part!

Top Bottom