• PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    D2C339E7-0A6B-4B0C-973C-F055093D3256.jpeg
    225F3C9D-0DE8-45E6-AC40-99F96AB1546B.jpeg
    I would like to sell or trade my 2003 F150 XLT 4x4. $1900 value.

Pros

This is a legitimate F150 4 door crew cab 4 x 4 pick up truck with six seats in it. The 4 x 4 works flawlessly, and when paired with the Goodyear wrangler Dura Trac tires, this thing can plow through nearly any amount of snow like a Soviet battle tank. It is very clean on the inside. It is equipped with power windows, power locks, automatic transmission, power mirrors, and an aftermarket Bluetooth stereo with phone connectivity. The heat and the air conditioning both work extremely well. In fact, everything works well except for what I mention in the cons paragraph. I bought this truck from the original owner who bought it new, who is a friend of mine. I let my son-in-law have it for a little while and then it came back to me, so technically it has had four owners if you count me twice, though it’s only been in two families since new. It also has a truck cap over the bed. It has the very reliable 5.4 V8 in it.

CONS

This truck spent a lot of its life in Michigan, so there is quite a lot of rust on the outside and underneath. In fact, the tailgate is so rusty on the hinges that it is currently being held on with ratchet straps. The lock button to open The cap Window is very temperamental. I think that the muffler has rusted through, because it sounds extremely loud when you step on the gas and accelerate. The check engine light is also on, probably from the exhaust. The cruise control does not work, and neither does the left turn signal. The digital odometer works flawlessly most of the time, but occasionally it blanks out for a period and then comes back. The hood is difficult to open. The truck has just over 220k miles.

I am open to a cash deal as well as full or partial trades for firearms, factory ammunition, or precious metals at realistic market prices. Shoot me a message with any interest and I can text you more photos. I am located in Demotte, about two hours north of Indy up I65.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom