• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Went to an apartment, not a public place...

EDINBURGH, Ind. — Two men were arrested in Edinburgh for allegedly robbing a man of his firearm and cash during a gun sale at an apartment, according to the Edinburgh Police Department.

Edinburgh police responded to a call Sunday regarding a person who was robbed in the 600 block of South Pleasant Street.

Upon arrival, an officer met with a 58-year-old man who claimed that he went to an apartment to sell his gun and potentially purchase a separate gun from the same party. When he arrived, Stormy Neville, 22, took the 58-year-old’s gun, pointed it at his head and told him to leave. Neville refused to pay for the gun or give the it back. A second individual identified as Damien Morical Jones, 20, refused to return the money provided by the 58-year-old in an attempt to purchase a separate gun during the same incident.

Jones and Neville were taken to the Johnson County Jail.

Neville is facing the following charges: felony robbery, felony possession of a handgun, and felony pointing a firearm.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When someone takes your gun and points it at your head then takes your money I'm pretty sure they have no intentions of giving it back.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    If this was a deal from the Ingo classifieds, I hope this guy gives Neville and Jones some really negative feedback.
    I mean he did all the traveling, brought all the guns, all the money and that's why the site supporter option shouldn't skirt the 50 post rule.
    I kid, I kid.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So they apparently setup the deal at an apt, where the perpetrators were still at when the police were called and later arrived...

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    If this was a deal from the Ingo classifieds, I hope this guy gives Neville and Jones some really negative feedback.
    I mean he did all the traveling, brought all the guns, all the money and that's why the site supporter option shouldn't skirt the 50 post rule.
    I kid, I kid.
    You know if it feels wrong, it probably is.
    I agree with you there.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    OK.....I did not read this but did that moron hand him a loaded gun.....:dunno:
    Not sure if it was loaded or not. The article just says that one of the perps took the guy's gun then pointed it at his head and told him to leave and refused to give the gun back.

This whole situation was a total fubar all the way around.

RealHonestAbe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Greenwood
    Who brings a loaded gun to a potential sale? Hand him the unloaded and when he points it at you say, "That one isn't but this one is..." as you pull out your EDC.

I was just talking to my wife about this. And sounds like an ArmsList deal I have had good experiences on there. Not purchasing firearms though. But seems like once a week there is an add of someone getting robbed on there. It’s fun to just look sometimes hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom