WTS: (2) complete midlength ARs, new and unfired.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    [edit: Rifle #1 SOLD, rifle #2 SOLD.]

I'm not working right now and need to free up some money, these are both awesome rifles but they're both pretty much duplicates of other ones I own so I'm putting them up for sale. I know these are in short supply right now. They're both super solid with no rattles, and they both have surprisingly great trigger pulls.

[strike]1. Basic midlength with standard handguards and F marked front sight base. Complete PSA upper with 16" 1:7 nitride treated barrel, Anderson lower with PSA parts installed, LMT-style fixed rear sight (I believe this is off an S&W M&P15), PSA marked MIL-Spec "enhanced" M4 6-position buttstock- this has a QD socket at the rear as well as the standard sling swivel. Standard MIL-Spec BCG and charging handle. Includes one new in wrap MagPul PMAG. [strike]$900[/strike] $800.[/strike]

[strike]2. 16" Midlength 1:7 barrel, melonite treated, 15" MLOK freefloat handguard with picatinny slots across the entire top, and anti-rotation tabs. Anderson lower, all PSA parts and 6-position receiver extension, with the exception of a 4U486 marked MIL-Spec M4 buttstock (Colt Contract). Rifle includes genuine Magpul MBUS flip-up sights and front sight tool (tool not pictured). Standard MIL-Spec BCG, and Strike Industries charging handle with extended latch (I really like these). Includes one new in wrap Magpul PMAG. [strike]$950[/strike] $850.][/strike]

[strike]If you want both rifles I'll take [strike]$1750[/strike] $1600 for the pair.[/strike] I'm not really looking for any trades that I can think of.

I'm in the Carmel/Westfield area, just North of 146th and East of Keystone/31. I can make myself available most times of the day including evenings and weekends.
    I'd like to hear that you're an Indiana resident, not a prohibited person, and I'd prefer that you have a LTCH. No info recorded though, cash and carry.

Thanks INGO! :)

Attachments

• image0.jpg
      image0.jpg
      143.5 KB · Views: 353
    • image1.jpg
      image1.jpg
      152.4 KB · Views: 374
    • image2.jpg
      image2.jpg
      150.7 KB · Views: 327
    Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I’ve just been made aware that it’s allowable to bump your own ad every 24 hours, regardless of whether or not it has even left page 1.

So here’s a page-2 bump, these rifles have both gotten some interest but as of now they’re still available.

Thanks INGO!

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Bump, these are both still available. I dropped the price on the pair together.

Thanks!

[edit:] If you're going to make me an offer, just make me an offer. Worst I'll do is say no thanks. PLEASE don't be that guy that shows interest in something but wants to pick and choose parts and then says "how much for that?". Just tell me what it's worth to you and we can continue or not. :dunno:

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    5-day bump.

I have some other ARs from the collection that I'll be listing soon, a couple more new ones and some used ones. Some brands you guys might like better. I didn't ever think a person could have too many ARs but I'm learning differently... :abused:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    1-week bump again.

OK, I can take a hint. :D I've reduced the price of both rifles significantly- individually and also as a package.
    These are both solid, well built rifles. You won't be disappointed.
    I'll be back and forth between here and Shelbyville this coming week if that makes it easier for a buyer.

Thanks INGO!

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    1 week bump.
    A couple weird trade offers but no solid commitments yet on either of these.

I'd like to put up a couple more rifles for sale (no idea how I ended up with so many) [facepalm], used ones this time (DoubleStar and PSA), but I'm trying not to hog any of the classified categories. Eager to get these ones to a new home so I can move on to liquidating some more stuff...

[strike]Edit: both rifles SOLD pending meetup.[/strike]

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Bump.

I had a solid commitment on both of these for this weekend, but the "buyer" flaked so they're available again.
    Hopefully they can go to a good home where they're appreciated.

Thanks INGO!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom