• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    My Springfield Ronin 45acp it breaks around 4 lbs. After shooting striker fired pistols for so long, and the awesome triggers on 1911's I was bump firing it I guess you would say. It was usually 2 shots like a 2 rd burst. I learned what I was doing within the first few magazines worth of shooting.
    I ride the trigger on my striker fired and thus the quick reset, and crisp break of the 1911 trigger, and with the recoil it was causing me to bump fire it.
    I now move my finger forward a little more when shooting 1911's.
    Years ago I put a light trigger on my Glock 30. Could NOT cure the double taps. Some people said, "hey, that's good". lol Well, I didn't like it, so, I put the stock trigger back in it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Years ago I put a light trigger on my Glock 30. Could NOT cure the double taps. Some people said, "hey, that's good". lol Well, I didn't like it, so, I put the stock trigger back in it.
    I didn't like it as well. It could be dangerous. I just adjusted to the different style of trigger.
    I can't believe I went so many years without a 1911. They are fantastic pistols.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I didn't like it as well. It could be dangerous. I just adjusted to the different style of trigger.
    I can't believe I went so many years without a 1911. They are fantastic pistols.
    I guess if you're used to it and ready for it, it's not a bad thing. Just not for me.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Posted in another thread that was about other things, thought this was the place for this.

Not a safe queen, pure workhorse. Novak rear, Hi-vis front, Bo-Mar tube, Wolfe spring, Chip Mcormic competition +1 mags, Pacmayer grips. I polished the ramp with jewelers rouge as well as the surfaces on trigger, it breaks at crisp 2.5 lbs.

1662062045684.jpeg

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    View attachment 225294 Here are my Springfield 1911s (and an XDS). I’ve added one to the collection since this photo, and looking to add a TRP full rail still
    CostlyThisBettong-max-1mb.gif

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

PUNISHER1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2022
    mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Yes sir, I just can’t contact the seller because of the 50post limit. I had a friend tells about this group and the gun so I joined up.
    Have to play the long game and get my posts up so I can contact the seller properly.

Thank you for the heads up.

See my edit up above. Well worth the $20 to become a member here,

PUNISHER1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2022
    See my edit up above. Well worth the $20 to become a member here,
    Yeah I know it’s an option, and thank you again, but I’m not normally active on these kind of forums and groups.
    Maybe if I thought I’d be more active.
    I believe the seller knows im interested, but hasn’t contacted me yet. I guess I’ll play the long/waiting game.

Top Bottom