• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    swapped hammers on these two today, quick range trip to run a box through each, snapped a pic after cleaning:

00Z0Z_eTXSAZgThLw_0wV0ne_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_lrvqSaRS1qy_0pO0ne_1200x900.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    swapped hammers on these two today, quick range trip to run a box through each, snapped a pic after cleaning:

00Z0Z_eTXSAZgThLw_0wV0ne_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_lrvqSaRS1qy_0pO0ne_1200x900.jpg

I put a new trigger in my Valor today as I just do not like the flat triggers. I also put a new one in the Night Hawk and a 1 piece FLGR as well.
    Did a bit of polish/buff on a few bits in the night hawk.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    xVWWj4uh.jpg

I saw this at the Gun Club and had to share it's a Cabot "Safari Special" chambered in 10mm the compensator on the end is damascus and it comes stock with the X300 and Trijicon SRO. That being said price of 9K so a bit out of my price range unfortunately

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I just brought this home yesterday. I have done to tuning on it for the previous owner. It is very well fit up for out of the box.
    This will be my winter project. More to come

G0HQsWJ.jpg

I have a parkerized springfield loaded and I'd love to know what you have in plan for yours. I may have to follow along and copy. Mine has a loose front sight post and if it wasn't for the pin it'd have left the gun a long time ago.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a parkerized springfield loaded and I'd love to know what you have in plan for yours. I may have to follow along and copy. Mine has a loose front sight post and if it wasn't for the pin it'd have left the gun a long time ago.

Some of what I intend would ruin the Park finish on your gun. I am going to do a melt of some level on the gun to soften the sharp edges. The roll mars will be removed as SA is not modifying it I am so the bill boards are gone. There will be some machine work to pull this one out of the pack to stand alone. I have 2 Magwells that will be test fit and the winner gets to stay. The EGW thick barrel Bushing will be hand fit.
    These are just a few things. If you see something you want to do feel free to PM and I will walk you through if possible.

I am still thinking about some of the other Mods and this received the Cylinder & Slide ignition from me a few years ago. The owner is a friend and I was relentless in my beating on him to pass it over to me.....:):

Top Bottom