• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrismw5551

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Anyone know of a store in NE Indiana that has these in stock? I bought the last of Gander Mountains on Thursday and still need more. (they only had 100). Thanks.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Hey now.... Don't be sucking up all the 40 bullets..

Hey Chris I can't afford it this week but next week or so if you wanna split a case of 2500 with me I would be game. I see you are in NE Indiana I'm NW NC so. I found a good price on-line but I can't afford a whole case right now. 180 gr JHP $296+5 or 10 shipping for 2500.

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    Anyone know of a store in NE Indiana that has these in stock? I bought the last of Gander Mountains on Thursday and still need more. (they only had 100). Thanks.

Last week Rural King in Decatur had at least a dozen boxes of Blazer .40. I don't own a .40 so didn't pay attention to the gr. They didn't have any caliber I was looking for.

chrismw5551

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Hey now.... Don't be sucking up all the 40 bullets..

Hey Chris I can't afford it this week but next week or so if you wanna split a case of 2500 with me I would be game. I see you are in NE Indiana I'm NW NC so. I found a good price on-line but I can't afford a whole case right now. 180 gr JHP $296+5 or 10 shipping for 2500.

Hit me up in a couple weeks and I might be game, I have 1900 on backorder from Midway that are supposed to be in stock the first of May, I have 3 weeks of shooting in between now and then though. I hate having to stockpile this stuff, but it looks like I may have to.

Top Bottom