• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billythekid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I WENT MOST THINGS WERE HIGHER ON MOST ITEMS THEN ON THE INTERNET AND YES I TOOK IN THE FACT THAT THE INTERNET I HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING. CAME HOME AND MADE INTERNET PURCHASE FOR THE OVER PRICED ITEMS. I DID GET A DECENT DEAL ON A COMP M4S NEW 750.00

djeinpoco

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    Michiana Shores
    Can someone fill me in on how big the shows are. How many tables and how much does a table cost? Can attendees carry and sell rifles as they walk around the show? I like bringing a rifle or two to sell or trade.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can someone fill me in on how big the shows are. How many tables and how much does a table cost? Can attendees carry and sell rifles as they walk around the show? I like bringing a rifle or two to sell or trade.
    Show 1500 is a big show, 1500 is 1500 tables. Is it that many? Dunno, but it is a big show.

Table cost. Dunno. I've worked at a lot of 1500s as a volunteer, but the paying for the tables part is outside my lane.

For attendees: all firearms are checked by Police Officers upon entry. They are zip-tied by the Officer after confirming (quoting Kirk Freeman) eeeet ain't low-dead. Longguns for sale by attendees often are slung over the shoulder with a dowel rod down the barrel and a sign on top describing what is for sale. This is pretty common.

djeinpoco

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    Michiana Shores
    Show 1500 is a big show, 1500 is 1500 tables. Is it that many? Dunno, but it is a big show.

Table cost. Dunno. I've worked at a lot of 1500s as a volunteer, but the paying for the tables part is outside my lane.

For attendees: all firearms are checked by Police Officers upon entry. They are zip-tied by the Officer after confirming (quoting Kirk Freeman) eeeet ain't low-dead. Longguns for sale by attendees often are slung over the shoulder with a dowel rod down the barrel and a sign on top describing what is for sale. This is pretty common.
    Thanks. It's almost 200 miles from home. Nice to know what to expect.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Tables are $100. I get 8.

Some stuff is cheaper "on the internet," but it depends what you're looking for. If you're looking for the kind of stuff that's cheap online, then it's probably going to be cheaper online. If you're looking for less common calibers, less common guns, spare parts, etc, it's got a good selection.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom