• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    My name is J Galt and I need help (step one). I just completed a purchase of a black Friday sale holster. I do not "need" another holster. I have enough to fill a box (2 boxes) and have not deviated from my EDC holster in years.

I tried to look for help online but kept getting directed to white privilege web pages; really should get away from google.

Can I get a sponsor in case (when) this happens again?

The saving grace is that I "saved" $35.......yes, I realize that I spend $70 needlessly.

I feel like I'm spiraling into some abyss of holsters of my own creation.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Is there something you are seeking in these holsters that your EDC holster doesn't have? You said you haven't deviated from your EDC so trying to understand. Just curious.

Relax_36

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 23, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Looking for the better mouse trap.
    WebSnyper asked the question that first came to my mind as I was reading your OP. Then you gave the same answer I'd probably give if I were in your shoes. I don't know what that means other than "I get it man, I get it." It's not at all uncommon for me to blow time shopping around for new stuff to replace my old stuff that I'm perfectly happy with. It is, however, uncommon for me to actually buy most of that new stuff to replace my perfectly good old stuff because I know that I'll just wind up with a pile of new junk stuff that I'll ultimately never use.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    WebSnyper asked the question that first came to my mind as I was reading your OP. Then you gave the same answer I'd probably give if I were in your shoes. I don't know what that means other than "I get it man, I get it." It's not at all uncommon for me to blow time shopping around for new stuff to replace my old stuff that I'm perfectly happy with. It is, however, uncommon for me to actually buy most of that new stuff to replace my perfectly good old stuff because I know that I'll just wind up with a pile of new junk stuff that I'll ultimately never use.

This is just one example. There are A LOT of other things I browse but don't buy. :laugh:

I do replace lights periodically because of the tech improvements.

It seems that whatever made Imelda Marcos compulsively buy shoes makes me give in, occasionally, to buy another holster.

Top Bottom