• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I asked Andrew if he had time to look at my Dillon Square Deal B. When loading 45 ACP, it would occasionally catch the side of a casing and start to crush it. I met up with him and delivered the press. He said he would tear into it and let me know what he found. And tear into it he did…. 0EE5DBAF-8BD9-4059-B85E-EDBBCCB42790.jpeg 4E313D61-0551-45D4-A8D2-9BD6A56F8A33.jpeg

It got a complete going over and a couple worn parts replaced. He cleaned the dies and ran some rounds through it as a test run.

Andrew is an outstanding member here on INGO and goes above and beyond to help any way he can. Thanks!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I asked Andrew if he had time to look at my Dillon Square Deal B. When loading 45 ACP, it would occasionally catch the side of a casing and start to crush it. I met up with him and delivered the press. He said he would tear into it and let me know what he found. And tear into it he did…. View attachment 252564 View attachment 252565

It got a complete going over and a couple worn parts replaced. He cleaned the dies and ran some rounds through it as a test run.

Andrew is an outstanding member here on INGO and goes above and beyond to help any way he can. Thanks!

Agreed 110%

Top Bottom