100% unconstitutional, as these ARE infringements on the RIGHT to keep and bear arms...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Also, "We want a fee that will compensate taxpayers for the cost of everything from emergency rooms to police response,” the mayor said."

So a group of people defined by legal ownership of a particular item should be held liable to the rest of society for the "cost of everything from emergency rooms to police response"?

Don't we already pay taxes as citizens for that stuff? Isn't that why hospitals get not-for-profit status?

If this works, maybe there should be additional taxes placed on couches and TVs to help pay for Obamacare.

This one is going to have me keyed up all weekend.
    Howbout we want politicians to personally pay a fee that will compensate taxpayers for the cost of their illegal immigration policies?

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Howbout we want politicians to personally pay a fee that will compensate taxpayers for the cost of their illegal immigration policies?
    I'm good with that!

I've long been an advocate for every woke, compassionate, caregiver of down-trodden immigrants to be the first to sign up to be sponsors and house an immigrant family in their own home while they are working on their citizenship .

NannyP ought to be able to host quite a community in her gated neighborhood.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Coming up is a proposal to mandate all semi auto firearms wear a face mask to prevent the spread of unwanted particulates!
    I could actually picture AOC or some CA progressive writing a bill/law for that.

Top Bottom