• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Just got a hell of a deal on a new gun safe. Need to sell the old one to make room. $50 takes it, but YOU MUST HAUL IT. It's too large to fit in my tiny car. It locks with a key.[STRIKE] I don't remember what brand it is, and I can't go check without waking her (the boss) up[/STRIKE]. However, it is pretty much like the stack on cabinets.[STRIKE] I will update with brand info and hopefully pics.[/STRIKE]
    see updates

I will also entertain trades for mosin, glock 19, or P22 accessories, 9mm or .22lr ammo, a place to shoot, or some light gunsmithing work on my 870.

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    if Jimmy doesnt take it I may be interested if you can get me measurements height and width. Im looking for something that will fit in a closet.
    what kind of gun smithing do you need done to the 870?

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I've got an 870 12 gauge and bought a +3 extension. The directions said to drill out the dimples in the magazine tube, but I can't seem to smooth it out enough to work. The follower always catches on the burs and it won't feed any after the first three rounds. A dremel tool and a bit of work should be able to fix it fairly easily.

It is a sentinel 10 gun security cabinet.

External dimensions are 17" wide, 13.5" deep, and 53 inches tall. It can fit guns up to 52 inches tall. It's got a shelf for ammo/whatever that I've got loaded with three hundred round value packs of 12 gauge, so it's pretty sturdy. The safe came with these adhesive foam gun rests, two of which I applied just fine, but I put the other one down low supposedly to rest pistols against, with mixed results lol.

I am getting my new safe tomorrow morning, so I want to get rid of this ASAP. Each day it takes up room in my apartment is another day I've got to hear it from my fiance. That is some motivation right there.

picture.php

picture.php

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom