• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I am trying to reach Chad. I paid him for 800 rounds of 5.56 on the 3rd. He says he shipped the ammo on the 8th but didn't create the shipping label until the 9th @ 0021. USPS says item has not even been picked up, just a label created. Multiple attempts to reach him here, no joy. Cannot reach through PayPal and his send-it LLC point of contact through a website and Facebook are non-responsive either. No choice but to file a case with PayPal. Really don't want to do that but not many options left. Anyone else had any dealings with or issues? or, if you know the guy and can contact him that would be great too!

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Be prepared to have PayPal freeze or close your account (and his). They don't allow any gun-related transactions. Also I don't think you can ship ammo via USPS. Has to be a common carrier like UPS or FedEx.
    I buy stuff from several gun related business's with PayPal. AA Optics uses PayPal as well. I have not had any problems YET.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    You hope. I could see them weaseling out of anything associated with guns.

Ive had 3 CC processer's cancel my account due to being related to 2A in the last 12 years. All send me a letter saying since I'm not actually guns/ammo I can appeal.

I always reply with "no need to appeal, There are other company's who want my money". There will come a time where there are not other companies who want 2A money, but we are not there yet.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Well, I should have phrased it differently. Accessories (like scopes, slings, etc.) are okay, but guns and ammo are not (at least that's my understanding).
    You are probably correct there as I have not found a site yet that I can order guns and ammo from that takes PayPal. I think there was some grumbling about even accessories not being allowed at one point. PayPal and other woke companies like them just need to stay in their lane and take our money.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Ive had 3 CC processer's cancel my account due to being related to 2A in the last 12 years. All send me a letter saying since I'm not actually guns/ammo I can appeal.

I always reply with "no need to appeal, There are other company's who want my money". There will come a time where there are not other companies who want 2A money, but we are not there yet.
    At the gun shop we had a Credit card processor who had always done a good job decide to no longer be involved with forearms stores. That was 12 years ago, and I thought they were crazy. Now there is a lot of crazy, it is contagious.

Top Bottom