• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mac0125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 16, 2020
    Crawfordsville
    +1 Indiana Firearms in Lebanon. Went in today looking for police trade-in Glock 17. Both gentleman working there were very nice. They pulled out five or six to let me look at, I selected which one I wanted, did the 4473 on their computer and I don’t think I was even there a total of 20 minutes from the time I walked in the door. I will definitely be going back there in the future.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I purchased a cz through gun genie and had it shipped there. I went to pick it up during election tuesday and NICS was down. The woman I spoke with allowed me to use the desktop to fill out the 4473 and said it'd go through as soon as NICS was back up which could be 2 minutes or 2 days... Said she'd call me when it went through...
    Like most women she never called...

I finally called back on Friday to discover NICS was back up, I'd been approved, and they apologized for not calling. The 2 guys working the counter when I picked it up seemed pretty knowledgeable and practical as I listened to a couple customers asking about glocks, m&p's, sights and carry laws...

Would definitely use them again

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    I'll have to look them up, I moved to Ft.Wayne last year and have been looking for a decent gun shop.
    Wrigley's on Lima Rd
    Tomlinson's in Churubusco
    AAA in Laotto
    Precision Firearms in Columbia City
    Hillside Shooting in Roanoke

I've purchased from these places in the past. Hillside is a little pricey compared to the others and cash talks at the others. I've done business with Tomlinson's for well over 30 years and always a good place for my money but ammo has always been pricey.
    Wrigley's and AAA always have decent prices on everything. Precision is decent too

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom