• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    Harris customer service took excellent care of me after I may or may not have overtightened a 1/4" nut on one of their S series models.
    I called and they picked up this morning with no wait times and sent me straight to a tech. He was a little new, but we worked out what I needed and sent me back to the front desk. The lady there took my information and sent me on my way. No charge, not even shipping. That's pretty outstanding after the displays I've gotten from some other CS reps in the gun world. I just wanted to let people in on my experience and to leave their number here if anyone needed it. I'm always happy to buy American even if it's more expensive, but they provide an excellent product and excellent customer service. They deserve the reputation they have and they keep on earning it to this day from my experience. I'm flatly impressed. As always ymmv.

Harris Engineering
    (270) 334-3633

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Harris customer service took excellent care of me after I may or may not have overtightened a 1/4" nut on one of their S series models.
    I called and they picked up this morning with no wait times and sent me straight to a tech. He was a little new, but we worked out what I needed and sent me back to the front desk. The lady there took my information and sent me on my way. No charge, not even shipping. That's pretty outstanding after the displays I've gotten from some other CS reps in the gun world. I just wanted to let people in on my experience and to leave their number here if anyone needed it. I'm always happy to buy American even if it's more expensive, but they provide an excellent product and excellent customer service. They deserve the reputation they have and they keep on earning it to this day from my experience. I'm flatly impressed. As always ymmv.

Harris Engineering
    (270) 334-3633
    Was that the nut on the back that tightens up the swivel function?

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    No, it was the shank of the bolt that runs through the pic rail and pulls the claws together onto said pic rail that sheared off. There was a knurled thumb nut to secure the mount to the rail and a 1/4" retaining nut to ensure it doesn't back off under recoil. I over did it a bit on that retaining nut as I didn't feel when it had been secured and sheared it off.
    The silly part is I had already successfully installed an aftermarket extension onto the swivel tensioner.

Top Bottom