• ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Just an FYI for everyone out there.

I have been very particular (call me paranoid, it is ok) about sending personal / financial information out to any institution to avoid identity theft issues. It seems it is not a matter of if but when they will have a breach.

I have sold & bought some on GB over the past 12 years. Went to set up gunbroker pay in my wallet to take credit cards. Since I am not about to send any of my SS, I did manual verification & sent the requested docs to them.

They lost the email, said they never got it. I send & receive a LOT of emails for work & personally & this is the ONLY email that the recipient stated that they never received.

My interpretation of this is that there is a fair amount of incompetence there, I stated in so many words that now I don't trust them and to withdraw my request.

GB has also added a 1% buyer "compliance fee" to all purchases, I believe this is in the states which they collect sales tax.

As a seller, with a non-paying bidder it is roughly over 2 weeks before the account can be credited & relisted.

It had quirks but since Ammo Inc. has purchased them I am not fond of some of the changes.

Ok, rant over.

Top Bottom