-1 for stroyed

jcmurph

Veteran
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nov 24, 2020
Delaware County, IN
OP, would still be good to leave feedback on the profile of the seller with a comment about the issue and a link to the deal thread. That's where most folks will look when determining someone's classifieds record.
Will do, as soon as I figure out how... I thought this was the way these were handled. Didn’t expect 60+ responses either!

JettaKnight

INGO Homebrewer
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oct 13, 2010
Fort Wayne
Well certainly he didn’t force the transaction, but he was certainly deceptive before and during the transaction. So yes, lesson learned, I’ve never been a fan of the used market for these exact reasons. To mitigate this in a future deal I will require all firearms to be stripped down and will do more than a function test. I took a chance (humbling myself, no one wants to admit they were ripped off) and began this thread to make others aware of my own mistake of trusting another INGO member.
Sorry to hear about your experience, and thanks for bringing it forward.

The last sale I did, the buyer didn't even bother looking at the gun in the parking lot; no need to.

That's the real INGO community.

Ziggidy

Master
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 7, 2018
Ziggidyville
Well certainly he didn’t force the transaction, but he was certainly deceptive before and during the transaction. So yes, lesson learned, I’ve never been a fan of the used market for these exact reasons. To mitigate this in a future deal I will require all firearms to be stripped down and will do more than a function test. I took a chance (humbling myself, no one wants to admit they were ripped off) and began this thread to make others aware of my own mistake of trusting another INGO member.

I’ve never bought or sold here but there was a time I was thinking about it. Being new here I asked what to look for and people here were very helpful. When the time does come to buy or sell, I will use the advice that was given to me and hopefully I will never have a similar situation.

I’m not challenging you and what happened. I keep thinking about how it could have been avoided. If I am faced with a similar purchase, how will I handle it. I appreciate learning from your unfortunate experience.

Peace...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jan 12, 2012
On the pale blue dot
I’ve never bought or sold here but there was a time I was thinking about it. Being new here I asked what to look for and people here were very helpful. When the time does come to buy or sell, I will use the advice that was given to me and hopefully I will never have a similar situation.

I’m not challenging you and what happened. I keep thinking about how it could have been avoided. If I am faced with a similar purchase, how will I handle it. I appreciate learning from your unfortunate experience.

Peace...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've done lots of buying and some selling here in Ingo. Never had a bad experience. Everyone one has been really fair, kind, and honest.

Haven't made any friends just yet...maybe it's me lol.

Been invited to join in one shooting competitions but I lack the confidence to step up.

I here there's a cool group of 1911 guys that shoot together. Maybe once ammo doesn't cost a small fortune I'll join in.

ashby koss

Expert
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Jan 24, 2013
C'ville
IMHO

to all those who don't like the "how" of openly pointing someone out -1... its the first amendment, and not against the forum rules.

bad form / good form, good idea / bad idea, the poster is just as liable for what is said as someone selling something here that can be called out for it.

1775usmarine

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Feb 15, 2013
IN
It seems Stroyed hasn't been on since Dec 29th and the OP did leave neg feedback this week. I wonder how long till the seller comes back to play in the classys?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hworking
Top Bottom