• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dbillz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2022
    Seattle
    We conducted a transaction in another website. He seemed squared away and is a retired Navy chief also. Bought the Dbal off of him and he shipped me an airsoft toy. Funny thing is he used all his real info but went dark.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    etxc4bs.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We conducted a transaction in another website. He seemed squared away and is a retired Navy chief also. Bought the Dbal off of him and he shipped me an airsoft toy. Funny thing is he used all his real info but went dark.
    Really? You came to INGO and your first post is to dog a member here (maybe?) that allegedly did you wrong on another forum? Not off to a good start. Guessing you won't stick around long here. And you're from Seattle? That's some stalkerish behavior right there. Take off.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Really? You came to INGO and your first post is to dog a member here (maybe?) that allegedly did you wrong on another forum? Not off to a good start. Guessing you won't stick around long here. And you're from Seattle? That's some stalkerish behavior right there. Take off.
    I don't think this "sigshoot" exists here.

Dbillz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2022
    Seattle
    Well, I just wanted to make you guys aware of this member you have on here because he was selling all the same stuff. He even went ahead and posted it as sold. It is definitely the same guy from Cicero, IN. Yep, I will definitely stalk someone that defrauded me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, I just wanted to make you guys aware of this member you have on here because he was selling all the same stuff. He even went ahead and posted it as sold. It is definitely the same guy from Cicero, IN. Yep, I will definitely stalk someone that defrauded me.
    Okay, well given that he's hidden his profile on here, I may stand corrected. You're welcome to stick around. If so, introduce yourself here... https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions-and-greetings.130/

Sorry for the misunderstanding! :ingo:

Dbillz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2022
    Seattle
    I would love for him to come on and defend his actions. He went so far out of the way to try to make it legit he even purchased insurance with shipping. I am hoping it was some big misunderstanding and he shipped me the wrong item.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK new guy. This did not happen here. He is in good standing here. No black marks on his record. If he did you wrong on another forum take it up there. Not here. We will deal with our own. This is not an open court for the entire web. Not here OK.
    If you want to stick around then cool but this stops now.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I'm so confused as to why you can see his profile and I cannot, I also can't find a dbal listed for sale from anyone from Cicero.. my internet stalking skills suck, But I tried lol.

Top Bottom