• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    Noreen firearms or their website is onlylongrang.com has to be some of the worst communication I've ever experienced in the firearm industry and that's saying something.

Placed order on 1/3/23 for their ULR 50bmg pistol. Said wait time of 8-10 weeks on the phone. Paid them my money gave all my info, etc. Said they'd email a receipt, they never did. I got busy and about a week later I messaged and finally called asking for some kind of receipt to at least prove where my money went. After jerking me around for a couple days I got one in the email.
    Last week I saw on their page where their pistol is now a rifle with a very crappy wire stock ? Message them and they say due to atf scares they had to modify the design??? First of all it's a 16.5in barrel and 29.5in OAL, from what I understand just fine. 2nd of all, if I order a pistol I don't expect a rifle to show up. They said they'd email out a letter with explanations (still haven't recieved anything).
    I ask for tracking while I'm at it or where things are in the process but admit I know I still have some wait time. Was told since I ordered over the phone and not online I couldn't get tracking ??? If I needed more I need to talk to sales rep, I said yes please and they are supposed to call me. Well it's been a week....

Oh and if I want a refund for the rifle I didn't order to begin with they keep 15% of my money

FotoGrid_20230217_203012363.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    dispute it with the credit card company. They are refusing to deliver the product you ordered.
    And I believe you could couch this as a bit of bait and switch. You ordered a pistol, and they are forcing you to take a rifle whether you want it or not.

Top Bottom