• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Makes deals, delays deals, his word is worthless, bumps posts and surfs for other deals.

Offered $900, Settled on $1k, Agreed on a Location, Said He was unavailable till Thursday, and now has messaged He sold to someone else.

Just a douchey seller in general.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-162418_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20211222-162418_Chrome.jpg
      386.7 KB · Views: 125
    • Screenshot_20211222-162335_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20211222-162335_Chrome.jpg
      408.2 KB · Views: 125
    • Screenshot_20211222-162326_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20211222-162326_Chrome.jpg
      326 KB · Views: 125
    Last edited:

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I should have looked at his feedback. I am not the only one he has done this to.
    You shouldn’t have to, really. You did the right thing by letting others know.

In the past, I’ve convinced myself to just forget about similar interactions so I don’t end up with negative feedback myself, but then in doing that I’m doing a disservice to the next guy they screw.

I thought this thread was going to be about a broken sword, lol.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well regardless of how I feel about this no rules were openly broken.
    Is he wrong.... He could have let you know someone much much closer made a good offer and saved him 2 1/2 hours of his life and a tank of gas. That would have been the honorable thing to do.
    But it seems Honor is not all that common place anymore.

Check on everything about a seller you do not know personally. We make a lot available. Use the info. Its free.

To the seller.....WTAF man. Seriously.

OP...you do realize you actually broke a standing rule by posting in the ad and bumping it. It is not your place to mark an ad SPF and that is just not cool. It seems you are lusting after this gun and I get it but man, puleeese.

Now, seller did not break a standing rule beyond VUPD's rule #1 while you broke a couple so what to do what to do here.

People, this butt hurt thing does get old.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well regardless of how I feel about this no rules were openly broken.
    Is he wrong.... He could have let you know someone much much closer made a good offer and saved him 2 1/2 hours of his life and a tank of gas. That would have been the honorable thing to do.
    But it seems Honor is not all that common place anymore.

Check on everything about a seller you do not know personally. We make a lot available. Use the info. Its free.

To the seller.....WTAF man. Seriously.
    I thought we had a post ratio set? I thought these classified whores had to pay extra for a seller account if they just wanted to hawk their wares and not participate in the forum.

Dude is obviously not here for the conversation. Why he can post nothing but sales without being a site supporter blows my mind. Especially with his history. Glad I dont have to worry about dealing with him due to his location.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought we had a post ratio set? I thought these classified whores had to pay extra for a seller account if they just wanted to hawk their wares and not participate in the forum.

Dude is obviously not here for the conversation. Why he can post nothing but sales without being a site supporter blows my mind. Especially with his history. Glad I dont have to worry about dealing with him due to his location.
    He has 1,814 posts man. What the heck are you on about. I am dealing with this.

OK

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    OK.....game on.

My opinion.....Seller is not fair in his dealings and will be watched in future. Any moves outside the lines will be dealt with. We do not like this in our little community and trust is the key word. Any breach of this trust will be addressed.
    It’s a shame that integrity is a lost quality these days

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    And he finally responds

Apparently a Price, A Place and A Day isn't an agreement. What does he want a written buyers contract signed by TexKev and notarized by the mouse himself?

Buyers beware this is the type of guy who will make you drive 1/2 way and cancel to sell to someone else.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-214743_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20211222-214743_Chrome.jpg
      434.7 KB · Views: 65

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And he finally responds

Apparently a Price, A Place and A Day isn't an agreement. What does he want a written buyers contract signed by TexKev and notarized by the mouse himself?

Buyers beware this is the type of guy who will make you drive 1/2 way and cancel to sell to someone else.
    In Ingo yes, that is an agreement. Copy/paste this and PM him with it. If he wants to dispute that with me, I am OK with it.

Yet we are really powerless to set precedence over this crap and people are going to do crap things to make a dollar.
    I would just ask everyone to check everything about a seller if you do not know him. I have driven over an hour to be stood up and another time the rifle was nowhere near what was advertised. This was pre-pic rule, and I was not staff. But I knew Fenway and that is the reason we have to put an actual pic of the item for sale or trade in the ad. Yeah, I did that so deal with it.
    Also put the pic in the ad "FULL" size OK. Don't make me wait to open it because you are lazy. It is way too easy and only ads 1 step.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, after exhaustive work by our crack legal staff, we find that in rule #4 that staff has full discretion in this and actually all matters concerning how we run this site.
    As we are always as fair as possible in matters such as this, we will not get into a he said/she said butt bumping contest over the sale of a firearm or anything else for that matter. Unless there are obvious skirting or pushing of the simplest rules package I know of.
    We would expect all of you to act as adults. Act with honor as to your word and be discrete.
    All of the butt hurt we see over the classifieds is, for the most part, childish. If you sat in this or any staff members chair you will realize just how selfish and childish people can be especially over a dollar bill. Or lusting after a certain gun and a deal.

RobbyMac told me when I 1st came on staff to look at Ingo as a grand social experiment. And brothers/sisters he was right.

With this said we will be watching.....:shady:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom