• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So when do we get to the part of the story how life was just turning around for them ?

1. Good person would give you the shirt off their back.

2. Going back to school.

3. Was non violent.

Did I miss anything?

I saw an interview of his sister at the scene...sobbing about he was 21 and just sometimes makes bad choices but there is no reason he should be dead. Blah blah blah about how great he was and they should have just tased him. Blah blah blah police need more training how to deal with black people

When are people going to understand that you never have the right to resist a lawful arrest and running from police is only adding to your problems? Why is it that before all the facts come out..within hours of the event taking place certain people always blame the police? Why is it those same people never accept that little billy or little annie is a douche nozzle living the life of a pos thug? Are they really too stupid to see their loved ones for what they really are? Stupid runs rampant

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If you tell a group of people that they have no chance, they have a target on their back and that there is no "escape", they start to believe it and view every incident through that distorted narrative.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    So when do we get to the part of the story how life was just turning around for them ?

1. Good person would give you the shirt off their back.

2. Going back to school.

3. Was non violent.

Did I miss anything?

Aren't they also often "aspiring artists?"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He wont be needing a lawyer but I'm sure some upstanding blowhard in the black community aka race baiter will get a lawyer for the family and sue the city. Pretty sure I know which firm will represent them.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This guy was a thug punk. The world is better off without him in it. Glad he is dead. In marion county he would just be arrested and let out. Maybe next time he would kill a cop or another innocent person? Nope, not this time. Justice was served. The justice he deserved. He chose poorly. HE chose poorly.
    If he was a good person he would still be alive today.
    I hope he didnt reproduce. If so tax money will be raising his kids. More fatherless children, joy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hammer and Nigel on WIBC make this sound like this is a much bigger deal and not over?

Did I catch something about protests and streets being blocked? 62nd and Michigan Rd?

Looks like race-baiter Carson is getting his way.

This sounds as if it will go national. The libs need a wedge to attempt to lever the black vote away from Trump.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hammer and Nigel on WIBC make this sound like this is a much bigger deal and not over?

Did I catch something about protests and streets being blocked? 62nd and Michigan Rd?

This sounds as if it will go national. The libs need a wedge to attempt to lever the black vote away from Trump.
    Let them burn down their own hood. I'm not paying for new section 8 apartments if they burn the ones they got down.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I wonder if they are going to arrest everyone who is not properly social distancing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yes. first protest earlier at city county and it marched to the circle.

They are currently blocking michigan at 62nd where this happened.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder if this protest will get similar news coverage to those who just wanted to go back to work?

OMG, Social distancing? Masks? "they're going to spread the virus..." "hope they get sick..." ???

Strangely the go to work crowd didn't stop any traffic? :dunno:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    OK, held my tongue and thoughts until post work. Took the time to read some of the Indy Star articles (and once again they reinforced why I no longer will pay for a subscription).

I fail to see the issue with IMPD's actions. Reckless driver endangering others, runs from police [driving] (resisting) and runs from police [on foot] (fleeing, resisting). The final straw, hopefully fully supported by bodycam footage, would be to do ANYTHING which presented a deadly threat.

Do stupid things (drive recklessly, resist arrest, threaten others); win stupid prizes!

The Indy Star narrative of the Air Force vet, good boy, not doing anything bad just doesn't ring true when he is proudly broadcasting himself resisting arrest and fleeing. If you are law abiding you pull over, hand over your license and registration, apologize for your idiocy and take your medicine.

How are our young citizens being raised that they do not respect each other, their servants in government (police), or for that matter themselves. Where is there any respect for the laws of our nation or even the most basic local statutes when you have our youth proudly broadcasting their criminal acts? Were these citizens not taught even the most basic right and wrong concepts? (rhetorical question, obviously)

I need an adult beverage.

Unfortunately, I too foresee a long hot and probably ugly summer on this front.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If you tell a group of people that they have no chance, they have a target on their back and that there is no "escape", they start to believe it and view every incident through that distorted narrative.

Agreed. How come when so many blame police for these events, why don't we hear more from the prosecutors office pointing out the crimes the bad guy committed leading up to the actions that resulted in the bad guys death? It would seem that since they are involved and often on scene of these investigations they should take a more active roll in explaining why the officers actions were justified rather than the chief of police having to explain it. As an elected official and key part of the criminal justice system he/she should take some responsibility in explaining these decisions to the public. IMHO

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OK, held my tongue and thoughts until post work. Took the time to read some of the Indy Star articles (and once again they reinforced why I no longer will pay for a subscription).

I fail to see the issue with IMPD's actions. Reckless driver endangering others, runs from police [driving] (resisting) and runs from police [on foot] (fleeing, resisting). The final straw, hopefully fully supported by bodycam footage, would be to do ANYTHING which presented a deadly threat.

Do stupid things (drive recklessly, resist arrest, threaten others); win stupid prizes!

The Indy Star narrative of the Air Force vet, good boy, not doing anything bad just doesn't ring true when he is proudly broadcasting himself resisting arrest and fleeing. If you are law abiding you pull over, hand over your license and registration, apologize for your idiocy and take your medicine.

How are our young citizens being raised that they do not respect each other, their servants in government (police), or for that matter themselves. Where is there any respect for the laws of our nation or even the most basic local statutes when you have our youth proudly broadcasting their criminal acts? Were these citizens not taught even the most basic right and wrong concepts? (rhetorical question, obviously)

No body cams = no footage.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

You forgot videoing himself saying he can't go back to jail and "they going to have to catch me" (ok maybe not exact quote but close)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't know which song would be better....

I Fought the Law, and the Law Won

or

Friend of the Devil

Maybe I'll play them both whilst reading further. :)

I don't do rap. Too hard to find anything that rhymes with mother****er.

Top Bottom