Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Bn9SQS9.jpg

Let's just come right out and say this. :rolleyes:

All I heard was a fart when I read this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Officers 2
    Homies 0

Do loser things and live your life like a loser, breaking laws constantly and disregarding others safety, resist police, Shoot at the police, get shot. Seems simple to me.

My thoughts are with the officers who were forced to do their job and now have to go through BS because of racial and political BS by people with agendas like the dirt bag worthless congressman Carson.

I dont see ANY problem with any of the words spoken on that live video that the news are talking about.
    Thanks IMPD for keeping the public safe!

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sadly, I fear this is just the beginning.

It's gonna be a long hot summer. With all that's going on, this has the makings of a perfect storm.

Better buckle up.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Less than a week after that guy on the east side murdered the postal worker.

Looks like the inmates in Indy are getting restless. Couldn't pay me enough to move back up there.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Bn9SQS9.jpg

Let's just come right out and say this. :rolleyes:

Well, he’s right. Simply being black in America should not be a death sentence. And it isn’t a death sentence. At some point you have to ask yourself why the black community tends to be involved in criminal activity at such a high rate, and work on fixing that problem instead of blaming the officers who put their lives in danger to ensure we are safe. This is getting ridiculous with the race baiting politicians and media. They even tried to claim coronavirus was shedding a light on racism, because blacks are infected at higher rates in nyc so it must be because the white man is forcing them into situations raising their likelihood to become infected.

Enough is enough. These people don’t want racism to die, they want to be a victim. Smollett is a prime example, why make stuff up if it’s as prevalent as you claim? You couldn’t pay me enough to be a LEO in today’s world. Sad

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So...suspect live streamed the chase to Facebook. I won't link it and don't know if it's still up, but it was on YouTube.

Apparently the initial pursuit was by two very high ranking officers who were of the same race as the criminal, but I don't know that for a fact and will leave it at that.

Andre Carson is a POS who uses racial politics to further his own career at the expense of society as a whole.

"i'm not going back to jail" was the operative phrase from the guy in the video. I mean, yeah.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://go.citizen.com/9SArXr1bi6

Indy had another officer Involved shooting last night. Burglary suspect. Shot at officers. Didn't go well for the suspect.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

https://fox59.com/news/indy-police-...ficer-involved-shooting-in-a-matter-of-hours/

“Quickly officers were arriving on scene and within a couple of minutes of the officers taking rifle rounds the officers began returning fire to the individual,” Turner said.
    Officers returned fire and struck the man, who died at the scene. Thursday afternoon, the coroner identified him as 19-year-old McHale Rose.

Must have just had a birthday. Aww. vvvvvvvvv

https://www.wthr.com/article/police-release-photos-suspects-march-cellphone-store-robbery

[FONT=&quot]The next day, March 26, 18-year-old McHale Rose and a 16-year-old are suspected in one of latest armed robberies. Metro Police say Tuesday morning they robbed an AT&T store on Lafayette Road, stealing 30 phones and cash. Officers responding to the store alarm recovered the stolen items.[/FONT]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I can just see some 40-something year old dad, trying to supplement his income by driving for Uber, get a text to come pick up a guy in the middle of a firefight wit da Po Po.

LOL

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So when do we get to the part of the story how life was just turning around for them ?

1. Good person would give you the shirt off their back.

2. Going back to school.

3. Was non violent.

Did I miss anything?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom