• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Newt's endorsement of "The Third Wave"

Newt has a strange fascination with the writings of Alvin & Heidi Toffler. Gingrich told his peers in congress that they all must read their book The Third Wave. Gingrich then went on to write the forward to their subsequent book, Creating a New Civilization: The Politics of the Third Wave.

Here Jerry Doyle discusses the book & Newt Gingrich:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeRbLzbo6mo

What they refer to as the "Third Wave" is the last leap of mankind from nationalism toward globalism. It is a poetic way of endorsing and promoting the New World Order.

Creating a New Civilization: The Politics of the Third Wave

Here is an excerpt from the book that Gingrich is so fascinated with:

===============

"The time has come for the next great step forward in American politics. It is not a matter of Democrats versus Republicans, or of left and right...but something more significant...a clear distinction between rear-guard politicians who wish to preserve or restore an unworkable past and those who are ready to transition to what we call a “Third Wave” information-age society…

A new civilization is emerging in our lives, and blind men everywhere are trying to suppress it. This new civilization brings with it new family styles, changed ways...a new economy, new political conflicts, and...altered consciousness... Humanity faces a quantum leap forward. This is the meaning of the Third Wave…

Our argument is based on what we call the “revolutionary premise”... The revolutionary premise liberates our intellect and will.

Nationalism is...First Wave. The globalization of business and finance required by advancing Third Wave economies routinely punctures the national “sovereignty” the nationalists hold so dear...

As economies are transformed by the Third Wave, they are compelled to surrender part of their sovereignty... Poets and intellectuals of Third Wave states sing the virtues of a “borderless” world and “planetary consciousness.”

The Third Wave...demassifies culture, values, and morality... There are more diverse religious belief systems.

The Constitution of the United States needs to be reconsidered and altered...to create a whole new structure of government... Building a Third Wave civilization on the wreckage of Second Wave institutions involves the design of new, more appropriate political structures... The system that served us so well must, in its turn, die and be replaced."

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The more and more I hear about this Newt, he is edging out Herman Cain as my personal hero. I honestly wonder how people can call Ron Paul a whack job when you've got people like Newt running around.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Newt Gingrich: "I'm a Wilsonian" (Relates himself to Woodrow Wilson)

"Wilson's speeches still work. I'm frankly a realpolitik Wilsonian." -- Newt Gingrich

Woodrow Wilson created the Federal Reserve System and enslaved our currency. Not to mention that he rounded up 100,000 dissenters during World War 1 and locked them in prison camps, for speaking out against the war. Wilson was among the top 3 worst presidents. Absolute tyrant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76lD4zV1bo

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Life begins at successful implantation (lol..?)

Newt Gingrich walks back pro-life ‘oops’ moment

Newt Gingrich has moved quickly to repair any potential fallout from his remarks last Friday to ABC's Jake Tapper in which he said that life begins at the "successful implantation" of a fertilized egg, rather than at conception. That is heresy to the pro-life movement, and had the potential to complicate Gingrich's rise in the Republican presidential polls, especially in crucial states like Iowa and South Carolina, whose early caucuses and primary are dominated by conservative Christian voters.
    saintnewt_503.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Strikes me as strange that he would sell his soul to the liberals for $1.6 million. Considering what he must get for speeches, books, etc., $1.6 million is chump change to him. And how about Rahm Emmanuel getting $16 million there and all he did was attend board meetings, the records of which are sealed. While Newt certainly has his issues, I'll take him over the community organizer who if he wins, will be putting more people on SCOTUS.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    The more and more I hear about this Newt, he is edging out Herman Cain as my personal hero. I honestly wonder how people can call Ron Paul a whack job when you've got people like Newt running around.
    Scraping the bottom of the barrel for anybody but Romney.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Scraping the bottom of the barrel for anybody but Romney.
    The thing that I find curious is even though Romney has some issues what has he done that compares to this massive list of Gingrich's negatives to make people want to choose Newt over him?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Strikes me as strange that he would sell his soul to the liberals for $1.6 million.
    He began his political career campaigning for Nelson Rockefeller, Big Government extraordinaire. He was never ever ever the conservative that people believe he is. He didn't sell his soul, he continued with his steady statist agenda, and as a perk he got paid for it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The thing that I find curious is even though Romney has some issues what has he done that compares to this massive list of Gingrich's negatives to make people want to choose Newt over him?

Before I did this research I assumed Romney was worse. Now, it would be a relief if we got stuck with Romney instead of Gingrich. Gingrich is Henry Kissinger's NWO apprentice from hell.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Before I did this research I assumed Romney was worse. Now, it would be a relief if we got stuck with Romney instead of Gingrich. Gingrich is Henry Kissinger's NWO apprentice from hell.
    I agree with this. That's why I don't get all this anybody but Romney mentality. I could see if Gingrich was'nt in the race maybe but not now. Ofcourse there is that whole Ann Coulter endorsement thing. ;)

Top Bottom