Please reply by conversation.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I have a brand new eberlestock skycrane, purchased from Botach Tactical. Paid $450 plus shipping, I'm asking $350 shipped. $325 picked up in person in Greenfield.

Payment can be cash, pay pal. PP can be used without fees as well. If you choose this route i can tell you how to do it without fees.

I am physically disabled and never thought this backpack would be this HUGE, There is no way I can carry this thing loaded down.

I may entertain offers, Glocks and ammo might catch my attention.

Taken from Botachs website.
    The J263M is a scalable pack system. At its heart is a modular 2600 cubic inch internal frame pack that employs our patented Cam Expansion system. Its unique design allows it to perform exceptionally well in a variety of configurations. It is reducible all the way down to a drag bag and a fanny pack, and scalable all the way up to a full-scale 7600 cubic inch freighter that can tackle carrying anything from an M4 to the M107 Barrett, with a variety of gear compartments and storage spaces that are designed for flexibility, ease of operation, and accessibility. It has the rugged, field-proven construction that has been impressing customers around the world since we perfected our pack design and construction concepts. And above all, it is designed for comfort, in order to ride well day after day, and to increase the agility of those who are lucky enough to have at the heart of their mission-essential gear

Call or text me at 317-903-9494

Introducing the Skycrane

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom