• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    The way I have personally heard the guys (including the owner) at 111 bad mouth All the other shops in the area , Nothing suprises me ..

Not saying i wont shop there , a deal is a deal, but it's the last stop for my buying needs ..:twocents:

I have heard kieslers , even Bass pro send people to other shops to get them what they want .
    Theese guys Talk down about ALL THE SHOPS :ingo::patriot:

Not good pratice in my opinion

insidethebunker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2009
    North of Louisville
    SO..............they're closed????:dunno:

I'm bowled over by this. Robert has always been a good guy to work with and talk to. I've bought 3 or 4 guns from him in the past year. It's late September (09) and the shop is still open, same as always. I go in there about every 2 weeks to see what they have and the stock looks about the same as it has all year.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I'm bowled over by this. Robert has always been a good guy to work with and talk to. I've bought 3 or 4 guns from him in the past year. It's late September (09) and the shop is still open, same as always. I go in there about every 2 weeks to see what they have and the stock looks about the same as it has all year.

Still open and doing better than most. All BS and stop in for good deals.

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    WOW. Haven't read the article yet, but a bowled over by this. Folks there are always friendly. Great with my kids.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I've purchased from them, never had any issues. But IF he's guilty, maybe they'll have a "going out of business sale!" I hope he's not guilty, they always seemed to have really good prices... If he is guilty, I hope he's convicted.

Top Bottom