• Status
    Not open for further replies.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    whats up! we had a great time and turn out at the last meet so i would like to keep it going. :yesway: i got a pm from pamcake and she would like to do this one in the afternoon/evening time.:D i agree 100%! i also had a few pms and post the last time about doing one later in the day. so here we go! were going to do this this one at shallo's at 6:30 the 2nd of april.shallo's is next door to old time pottery off of 31.thanks for the great idea pamcake! :rockwoot:hope to see you all there.

any ? hit me up.

update on shallo's its all set up and we have the banquet room plus a table so far and i will expand that if need be. i have it reserved on april 2 fri. 6:15pm on.i will be there at 6:00 so feel free to come early if you want.i have this under ingo and my name. so if there are any ? let me know. i hope to see you all there.

cc or oc i dont care but please dont bring long guns this is about getting together and having a good time/meeting new people and getting to know eachother a little better, not making a gun statement.
    im not against longuns but this is in my name and i have to pay out of my pocket for us to have this room and i like to stay low key. thanks!

also i got a table out side the room set up so any sports guys or girls can still see the game.

i think that covers all the ? and pm's so far. as always hit me up if you need info

just wanted to tell you all thanks for coming out. im sorry i couldnt stay :xmad: but it sounds like you all had a great time :rockwoot:. keep a look out out for the 4th southside meet.i will start on a date time and place in a few weeks:yesway:
    now i would like to thank e5ranger for the help,pamcakes for the idea,opus for the pics ,and target64 for always showing up 3for3!:ingo:

now for the :gotpics:

kbrownintegraholic.jpg
    opus1776tacticaldavehickmanandhisso.jpg
    i
    ryanmercertarget64silentwarrior1and.jpg

grumpesmokingmanbendryx.jpg

user_offline.gif
    progress.gif

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well i have always OC'd in there and never been asked to leave. id have no problem running it home if i was asked to not have it there (be stupid to put it in the car after that, it would be like a beacon to theives """" HERES MY GUN!!!!! COME STEAL IT!!!!!, lol). but im not gonna admit or deny i might have one hidden still when i come back in. :)

matter of fact last week i was in there with my family and the waiter started talking to me about guns and stuff because of it. had a very pleasant conversation, and then great food, and no dirty looks from the staff at all. In greenwood i always get glares of hate when i OC in a store or something, but most people there are uptight spoiled bratts anyways that need to be put over my lap and spanked! hehehehehe HOT WOMEN FIRST!!! Gigdy Gigdy Gigdy gigdy, OH

I'd Like to add: I rarely drink, BUT I NEVER DRINK WHILE I AM CARRYING A WEAPON!!!! I personaly am against it, but to each their own, im not your momma

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom