• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Just recieved my Walter CCP took it to the range shot 50 rounds threw it. One bullet didn't fire and once the slide didn't stay back I didn't this this was too bad considering it hasn't been broke in yet. The pistol felt great in the hand almost like my PPQ it shoots a little to the left but it has movable rear site all in all not a bad 9mm single stack. It does get dirty quick and it is a bear to put back together but over time I think this will be easier. The ammo I used was a reload so I can explain the round not firing side not staying back after the last round don't know it only done it once. Small 9mm but feels great in the hand I think I will like this pistol.

Others on the Walter forum have said some not to friendly things about it but all in all its good.

Sonney

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm curious to see how these shake out. I like the concept, its perfect for a lot of shooters. I just hope the execution is right.

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    Just recieved my Walter CCP took it to the range shot 50 rounds threw it. One bullet didn't fire and once the slide didn't stay back I didn't this this was too bad considering it hasn't been broke in yet. The pistol felt great in the hand almost like my PPQ it shoots a little to the left but it has movable rear site all in all not a bad 9mm single stack. It does get dirty quick and it is a bear to put back together but over time I think this will be easier. The ammo I used was a reload so I can explain the round not firing side not staying back after the last round don't know it only done it once. Small 9mm but feels great in the hand I think I will like this pistol.

Others on the Walter forum have said some not to friendly things about it but all in all its good.

Sonney

Walther makes a great gun, I wouldn't blame them on the misfire, I'd blame the ammo.

I'm guessing you are victim of autocorrect :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've shot a buddy's CCP and thought it was pretty cool. I like how it's very easy to rack the slide and the great accuracy with low recoil. I'm hoping to get my buddy to meet me soon so I can have my GF try it, as I think she would like it better than the G19 she's currently using as her bedside gun. I believe the one my buddy had needed a bit of a break in period. I seem to remember it having some FTE issues within the first 50 - 100 rounds, but nothing after that. Seems like a pretty solid choice.

Top Bottom