• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Charles is a little late with the outrage after years of supporting the War on Terror.

It also intrigues me how the pundits manage to synchronize their talking points. Big neocon radio host Mark Levin was feigning outrage at the drones yesterday as well. Its almost like they are scripted.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Charles is a little late with the outrage after years of supporting the War on Terror.

It also intrigues me how the pundits manage to synchronize their talking points. Big neocon radio host Mark Levin was feigning outrage at the drones yesterday as well. Its almost like they are scripted.
    So Krauthammer should just keep his mouth shut now then? :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Anyone that fails the purity test must not be allowed to speak :(
    That's the whole thing. Some people ***** and moan when they don't think other's are speaking and acting in a certain manner which meets there own edification but then when that other person does come out and says something that falls in line they still find something to ***** about.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So Krauthammer should just keep his mouth shut now then? :dunno:

No, I'm thrilled that the script has shifted and now neoconservatives are going to pay lip service to civil liberties.

But if somebody follows Charles' advice, they're going to end up in in Federal Prison. Or maybe they will be black-bagged and indefinitely detained via the NDAA. Or have their house invaded via the Patriot Act. The time for outrage was a while ago.

Pundits like him been hyping up fear and paranoia of terrorists for 10 years. The people have been conditioned, the government security apparatus has grown exponentially, and the course of the nation has been set. Now we are getting used to the idea that terrorists walk amongst us. Tens of thousands of new drones are set to be flying in the skies in the next few years.

They helped create the beast and now they are going to act like the beast offends them. It reminds me of Newt Gingrich voting to create the Department of Education, and later campaigning to shrink it.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Krauthammer? This Krauthammer?

Ultimately, a civilized society must disarm its citizenry if it is to have a modicum of domestic tranquility of the kind enjoyed in sister democracies like Canada and Britain. Given the frontier history and individualist ideology of the United States, however, this will not come easily. It certainly cannot be done radically.

I guess he doesn't want to be like jolly old England now. :)

Editorials & Opinion | Both Sides Blowing Smoke In Gun Debate | Seattle Times Newspaper

Good on CK and Tucker though, they are spot on this time. Tucker even pointed out the militarization of the nation's police force.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ultimately, a civilized society must disarm its citizenry if it is to have a modicum of domestic tranquility of the kind enjoyed in sister democracies like Canada and Britain. Given the frontier history and individualist ideology of the United States, however, this will not come easily. It certainly cannot be done radically.

Wow, he is worse than I knew. He's perfect for Fox.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality

His views on civil liberties are (watch for the new buzz word to follow) "evolving"

Hey...it worked for Barry...

Top Bottom