• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The jig is almost up. Cover story after cover story has melted away. Eric Holder's position of "oh, I didn't know about Gunwalker" is lost.

Here is the DoJ press release wherein Holder announces Gunwalker:

Welcome to the United States Department of Justice

Time for the Special Prosecutor. Time to round up all ATFE, FBI, DEA, DHS, State Department employees who knew of this and fit them for the orange jumpsuits. We'll let Mexico prosecute them after we get done with them and then we can take them to the ICC for this Act of War and Terrorism.

Revoke their pensions, sue under RICO to recover every scrap of property they own.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Sweet, but I doubt anything will happen to anyone. Cops have different rules from the top down. Look at Janet Reno murdering all those children at Waco.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sweet, but I doubt anything will happen to anyone. Cops have different rules from the top down. Look at Janet Reno murdering all those children at Waco.

Don't forget the boy and his mom at Ruby Ridge.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kirk, I hope everything you said happens exactly like that.

I'm not going to count chickens.

And not that I'm for the politicizing of such gross criminality, if some powerful republicans don't start jumping up and down, I'm going to count them as complicit.

And then we'll truly know that all is lost.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Remember the Porkulus Bill?

40 Million in the stimulus bill for Southern border security. 10 million specifically delegated to Gunrunner. Who knows how much money FBI, DEA, DHS and State were pumping into this debacle?

1. The feds take your grandchildren's money with the stimulus bill.

2. The feds take your grandchildren's money to fund an operation to attack your civil rights.

3. The feds murder innocent Mexicans and two of their own frontline cops.

4. The feds then attack gun rights and "weak" U.S. gun laws for their criminality.

5. The feds get caught red-handed and claim that they did not know a thing.

6. The feds use their friends in the state-controlled media to attack the investigation and call for gun laws (just like Clinton did during his impeachment).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The cynic in me wants to think that Project Gunrunner and Operation Gunwalker will turn out to be two different stacks of documents.

You know, one that seems soft and cuddly and has Holder's involvement all over it. The other is a smaller stack of docs with all the juicy parts charred to ash in the back of Holder's fireplace.

I hope they're one in the same. They most likely are. How are they going to spin this one?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jeez. First congress has to get him up there so he can lie some more. Then he gets to go home and rehearse ways to explain why his lies only make sense to him.

Holder is just the type of guy to refuse cooperating in any regard. And congress appears too ***** to move toward contempt proceedings.

You know they all go to the same spa/country club.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    this good news. More and more is being uncovered. Although, I don't think there is enough proof in the link to directly link Holder to fast and furious. Coincidental, yes. Any way you slice it Gunwalker is far from over. Hopefully this drags on until summer of 2012, and then a bombshell gets dropped (figuritively of course) right in time for the election.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    As much as I'd love to see everyone involved in this doing the perp walk on their way to the rock quarry, Kirk, we know that's just not going to happen. The bureaucracy protects its own.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Oh, there's no surrender here. Just acknowledgment of facts and the way things work. Melson's squealing, because he knows he's being fed to the sharks, but even he's unlikely to see an hour of jail time.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    He knew, Obummer knew, and so did Miss Janet and i'll bet that Hillary did as well. The problem will be having someone high up enough in the system that has the stones to follow up and keep it from being swept under the rug. I hope there is. I certainly don't think we can count on Luger or Coats to carry any of that water, they are way too busy suckling off the OBama teat.

Top Bottom