• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Meanwhile, Santa Fe Public Schools says it's happy to comply with the Federal Court's decision, saying, student safety is a priority.

So... what about student safety regarding brainwashing and groping?

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    From what I read, the news article's title is misleading. The girls were allegedly groped and/or improperly searched by the school's security people. Court ordered a TSA "certified" security person to oversea the searches at the prom. My take on this is there's expected to be a knowledgeable person, with the proper skill set. Not the same as having the TSA itself performing the searches. (Granted, the TSA does not have a stellar reputation in this area.) Someone jump in here and straighten me out if I'm not understanding this.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The TSA overlord... I mean overseer will be there to make sure the school appointed gropers do it per federal grope guidelines.

Bin Laden might be dead, but he is laughing at us from his new home. Even after death, he has won.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    yup pretty soon you will have to be searched by the tsa just to leave your house. Thanks for keeping me safe; to hell with liberty.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    From what I read, the news article's title is misleading. The girls were allegedly groped and/or improperly searched by the school's security people. Court ordered a TSA "certified" security person to oversea the searches at the prom. My take on this is there's expected to be a knowledgeable person, with the proper skill set. Not the same as having the TSA itself performing the searches. (Granted, the TSA does not have a stellar reputation in this area.) Someone jump in here and straighten me out if I'm not understanding this.

No, the title is not misleading. TSA is overseeing searches at a High School prom.

This TSA checkpoint happens tonight at the prom: Saturday 5/21/2011. The lawsuit mentioned in the article, is describing some other incident, in the past tense, that happened at some other high school.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe they're looking for Chinese video games?

:D LOL!

When I see who posted this thread I knew I didnt need to read more.

Someone is watching too much Fox News. :rolleyes:

conspiracy_theories.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    When I see who posted this thread I knew I didnt need to read more.

Someone is watching too much Fox News. :rolleyes:

Someone has missed my many rants about Fox News. I don't even have cable tv anymore. I can't stand it.

So how do you feel about TSA searching high schoolers?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If it's after 18:00 tonight it won't matter anyway. The prom floor will look like the back seat of my car when I went to the prom...empty dresses laying all over the place.

;)

I swear I thought you were going to say "full of empty Cheetoh bags and copies of old Sears lingerie catalogs".

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    "You can't professionalize unless you federalize," agreed former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Someone has missed my many rants about Fox News. I don't even have cable tv anymore. I can't stand it.

So how do you feel about TSA searching high schoolers?

I was messing with you, dont get me wrong. :)

I like everything the TSA does.Especially when they grab my package with a firm hand ... feels good.

tsa.jpg

Top Bottom