• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I did this a couple of months ago, but I have to give another shout out to JM Gunsmithing (South side of Indy). I had some issues with my newly purchased 1911 and he was SUPER helpful! Not only did he resolve my issues, but did at a extremely fair prices. Plus, he didn't bother me asking him a litany of questions either! :D

I can't speak for other gunsmiths, but I can vouch for JM Gunsmithing! I highly recommend!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I did this a couple of months ago, but I have to give another shout out to JM Gunsmithing (South side of Indy). I had some issues with my newly purchased 1911 and he was SUPER helpful! Not only did he resolve my issues, but did at a extremely fair prices. Plus, he didn't bother me asking him a litany of questions either! :D

I can't speak for other gunsmiths, but I can vouch for JM Gunsmithing! I highly recommend!

Don't know about JM, but have heard nothing but good about them.

However you may want to take a look at Stallone's views on gun control (your avatar). That IDIOT that made his fortune in violent films is a strong advocate of the Brady Bill and wants nation wide gun control.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Don't know about JM, but have heard nothing but good about them.

However you may want to take a look at Stallone's views on gun control (your avatar). That IDIOT that made his fortune in violent films is a strong advocate of the Brady Bill and wants nation wide gun control.

I am not necessarily a Stallone fan. I just really like that movie (First Blood). Probably one of my favorite movies of all time.

Personally, I don't really care what Sylvester's political thoughts are. Just like I really don't care what his religious views are, or his sexual disposition. He has a right to think what he wants, even if I don't agree with it. He's not my idol and I don't consider him a role model for me.

Roadmap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    Greenwood
    Jeff just fixed up my wheelgun at a great price and pretty quickly. Very nice guy, IMPD officer by day and FFL. Highly recommended. Shop is in the South side, just east of I-65 and County Line Rd.

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Jeff just fixed up my wheelgun at a great price and pretty quickly. Very nice guy, IMPD officer by day and FFL. Highly recommended. Shop is in the South side, just east of I-65 and County Line Rd.

My neighbor. Knows what he's doing. Good guy. Wouldn't want to meet his shepherd in a dark alley..

Top Bottom