• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    They are a problem waiting to arise!

Many people sell them, because many people BUY them!

Several situations have been reported that involved a CCW "badge" holder has been charged with impersonating an officer.

It is my understanding that MOST LE's do NOT like them. Your "pink slip" is all you need.

Don't waste your money!

Mike G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Greenwood
    I don't understand the purpose of a badge to inform everyone you have a concealed weapon. It kinda defeats the idea of concealed carry doesn't it?

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    They could be fun to mess with people. Wear it next to your openly carried pistol. Someone asks if your a police officer say nope I got these off the internet.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I like to carry mine on a chain around my neck while wearing a tactical vest with 10 extra mags and a personal gun-shot first aid kit strapped to it. with a HK USP in a thigh holster and a glock 22 in a shoulder rig, 2 openly carried J-frames (one on each ankle...that's right...over the pants), and one more BUG i keep concealed just in case the SHTF...Sometimes i forget to pack my LTCH with me since there isnt much room left for it, but that's ok cuz i have the badge

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I like to carry mine on a chain around my neck while wearing a tactical vest with 10 extra mags and a personal gun-shot first aid kit strapped to it. with a HK USP in a thigh holster and a glock 22 in a shoulder rig, 2 openly carried J-frames (one on each ankle...that's right...over the pants), and one more BUG i keep concealed just in case the SHTF...Sometimes i forget to pack my LTCH with me since there isnt much room left for it, but that's ok cuz i have the badge

:laugh::)::laugh:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    pics of one?

I have no idea what you guys are even talking about.

iwrtef.gif

If you really want one, you can buy them at Pop Guns.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    There's probably a hide-away slot in the back to put a mall ninja certificate in for safe-keeping. Folks that carry those badges probably eat lots of Cracker Jacks..... trying to get the "Junior G Man" ring to accessorize the badge. :rolleyes:

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Those Concealed weapons badges can purchased at DON'S GUNS. Yes that is correct folks at DON'S GUNS. So hurry right on down to DON'S GUNS so you can get one of those nifty neato Concealed Carry Badges. For those individuals who choose to C/C, well that badge is one of the best ways to alert others that you are armed. Just think, that one day you might be wearing your very own Concealed Carry Badge and might be mistaken for an offduty LEO. Think of all of the fun that could be had that day. You might get the chance to practice your quickdraw or even learn how to recieve the very special "Face-Down/Take-Down from a real LEO. And Folks always remember...DON'S GUNS does not want to make any money,they just loves selling guns!!!

OH, just as a FYI.....this is just a joke aimed at Don's not the O/P. :draw:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom