• ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :+1:for Guy.

This is one of the best ways to get people to understand that guns are not 'evil', they're simply tools.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Good interview.
    Except for that - "Women are better shots then men" - crap.

I understand, he had to say that to look good for the women and to get more them into his classes. Also the range was full of chicks with guns and you don't want to **** them off.

Ya - I'm sticking to that. :rolleyes:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Some of those women looked like they could be moms.

I thought all mothers were against guns. That includes MY mother who is against guns, except of course, the one SHE OWNS!

No reasoning with her though. She's right and she knows it!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Great job Guy and congrats to the ladies hopefully some will check out INGO. When I taught CPL courses in MI I used to love having females take the class and they did shoot very well!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Good interview.
    Except for that - "Women are better shots then men" - crap.

I understand, he had to say that to look good for the women and to get more them into his classes. Also the range was full of chicks with guns and you don't want to **** them off.

Ya - I'm sticking to that. :rolleyes:

Actually, having helped out with alot of those classes and working at a range for several years now, one would be very suprised. Women, when properly instructed (not just boyfriend or husband, but actual instruction), are exceptional shots, just like guys, but the bravado is usually missing. Guys tend to think "hey, I watched a movie" etc... when they come to the range and will in some cases eschew proper training. Women tend to come from a differing mindset than that, missing the ego part and actually listen to the instructor, where alot of guys will tune the instructor out when they say something they dont like.

Women also know they are MUCH more a target than men when it comes to robberies, rape, assault, etc... Their impetus to train can be construed as higher.

:twocents:

Top Bottom