• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Some of you know the story of our granddaughter. Born with drugs in her system, removed and given to us as relative care by DCS. Then given back to her mother against our will.
    IMG_1134.jpg

Removed again a year later, drugs and booze again. We had her for almost 10 months then they gave her back after we went to court to keep her.
    IMG_1151.jpg

Well, this afternoon DCS called and we went to get her after being removed for the third time. DCS says this time they are going for a change of custody and making it permanent. But we have heard that before. (in January they said the same thing and then gave her back)
    But for right now She's back!! (and we are getting a lawyer this time)
    Shesback004.jpg

Shesback011.jpg

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Good for you - a good friend of mine has been going through something that sounds very similar to your situation, and his kids are doing very well now.. keep at it, she needs you!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Fight with all you have. She's lucky to have angels looking out for her. And get a lawyer.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Congrats, and I'd definitely say she's lucky to have you. Keep up doing everything you can to fight to keep her, it will be worth every minute and cent in the end. Get a good lawyer this time. And you are in my prayers, God Bless you!!

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I hate hearing about stories like this, but she is very lucky to have someone who cares about her and wants to care for her. It is people like you that give me just a little more hope there are good people out there, just when I feel like writing most off. I appreciate you sharing this!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    She is adorable. I pray things work out for her and the courts see she needs the stability that you can provide. Gob bless you.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What a beautiful baby...I'm not kidding, that is one of the most adorable kids I've seen...

Not that I need to say it, because it is your flesh and blood, but thank you for trying your hardest to keep that precious little child under proper care.

Like others have said, get a lawyer, that little doll is more than worth it and that is a huge understatement.:)

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    What a blessing to have her back and I hope that you are able to make it permanent this time. Try and find a lawyer who specializes in these types of cases.

Top Bottom