• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I was in line getting some food at a local eatery. I sense this guy breathing down my neck and just couldn't stand it any longer. I turn around to say something and he is just staring out my gun like a little kid, so I said "What the hell you looking at boy" and he obviously wasn't a boy, scraggly beard and looked to be as old as I am. Just give me my damn personal space, want to ask about my gun just ask, don't gawk.

Last edited:

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I was in line getting some food at a local eatery. I sense this guy breathing down my neck and just couldn't stand it any longer. I turn around to say something and he is just staring out my gun like a little kid, so I said "What the hell you looking at boy" and he obviously wasn't a boy, scraggly beard and looked to be as old as I am. Just give me my damn personal space, want to ask about my gun just ask, don't gawk.

am I the only one that read the other thread? Thanks for the laugh! :yesway:

you should have thumped em, seems he wasn't in the mood for a fight.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    well BK, first... **** man, that was funny.. second, if you're really that dude, which i know you're not, Nice gun. other than it was a .45 colt, I couldn't make out what it was before you decided to go all testosterone-overload on me.

+1 btw... i needed the laugh.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

You sure you were not in the restroom????

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    :laugh: Bunnykid strikes again.

logo.gif

Top Bottom