• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Much evidence exists that suggests that psychiatric drugs can actually cause an escalation in violence, and may be responsible for the emergence of unprovoked mass-murder from otherwise normal people. Mass shooters and so many other people who kill their own families are nearly always on psychiatric medications. The drugs may actually escalate their conditions, if they have one, and bring out a psychotic state that would otherwise have not emerged.

Fifty years ago this type of behavior was unheard of; there were no school shootings. But in today's medication-obsessed society, total lunacy appears in the news every day.

Video is available free on YouTube in 11 parts. 1hr:45min.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-rHANzLOgY"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 01[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19N8B3uvKtk&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 02[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQkgWQbocs&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 03[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxCZdI83zrk&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 04[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FetbWQqsUt8&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 05[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cetqvJ-Iz0g&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 06[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ZbkPgvpIg&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 07[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qov5IY34P0&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 08[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpw6VlZ9W2k&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 09[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5HySQcXbG4&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXhc80V2y80&feature=related"]YouTube - psychiatry's prescription for violence Pt 11[/ame]

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Much evidence exists that suggests that psychiatric drugs can actually cause an escalation in violence, and may be responsible for the emergence of unprovoked mass-murder from otherwise normal people.

Mass shooters and so many other people who kill their own families are nearly always on psychiatric medications.

The drugs may actually escalate their conditions, if they have one, and bring out a psychotic state that would otherwise have not emerged.

Fifty years ago this type of behavior was unheard of; there were no school shootings. But in today's medication-obsessed society, total lunacy appears in the news every day.

WOW! Good stuff! Where did you get your medical degree from?

You may have made up the entire post, might be full of BS, and the "lunacy" appears to be posts of yours.. Go get your pills and sit down for a bit.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Don't ask me why, but I thought for sure the prescription was going to be vaccines.

Nah, vaccines keep us healthy and strong [and may cause seizures, brain damage, and death]. Pharmaceutical drugs take care of all the completely unrelated neurological problems that you suffer throughout the rest of your life.

WOW! Good stuff! Where did you get your medical degree from?

You may have made up the entire post, might be full of BS, and the "lunacy" appears to be posts of yours.. Go get your pills and sit down for a bit.

There are quite a few MD's inside the video I posted. Here's a few more articles since I've piqued your interest.

The Creation Of Senseless Violence, Psychiatric Drugs, And Kids Who Kill

School Shootings Linked to Psychotropic Drugs Such as Ritalin, Luvox and Prozac

Antidepressant drugs may cause aggressive, violent behavior in youth

Prozac Facts and Side Effects, Including Deeper Depression Leading to Suicide - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

http://www.cchr.org/sites/default/files/education/violence-and-suicide-booklet.pdf

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If you can read, you should be able to look at the fine print of their own products and see that these psychotropic drugs can wildly change your personality and add violent tendencies. You should be able to handle it even without a medical degree.
    Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself. {link}

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    these medicines are suppose to numb the pain and anger people are feeling, but we forget that it can also numb your conscience too.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I can't argue the fact (especially in peds) the we way over medicate folks on the psycho/social area... however unless someone actually spends time studying pharmacology and human physiology, not to mention, pathology, microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, and several layered psychology classes, oh never mind.

I suppose you could read a few articles, attend a seminar or two, and push your agenda, it's all the same right?!?

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    I can't argue the fact (especially in peds) the we way over medicate folks on the psycho/social area... however unless someone actually spends time studying pharmacology and human physiology, not to mention, pathology, microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, and several layered psychology classes, oh never mind.

I suppose you could read a few articles, attend a seminar or two, and push your agenda, it's all the same right?!?

what agenda do you think he is trying to push and why is everyone scrutinizing the op?I havent seen the vids yet and wont be able to till tonight, but i dont see where hes pushing an agenda. It seems he is stating what some of us have known for years.

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Do the psychotropic drugs, by themselves, contribute to later episodes of patient violence? Or, is the eventual prescribing of psychotropics coincidental to already-violence-prone individuals? Or some combination? -- the drugs exacerbate latent, already present, tendencies toward anti-social resolution of conflict, emotional trauma, etc. Or none of these?

So far, I have only watched the first video; It is fairly damning in its warning against this class of drugs.

Scary stuff, Rambone! I look forward (sort of) to watching the others.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    It's just food for thought folks. If you want to be medicated from cradle till grave then just disregard my sinister agenda.

At least a dozen psychiatrists interviewed in the video admit that there is nothing scientific about the way they prescribe psychotropic drugs. There are no blood tests, there are no actual scientific methods to prove that someone has a disease, yet virtually everyone who walks into a psychiatrist's office will leave with a prescription in hand. Dietary considerations are NEVER discussed by psychiatrists as a possible mood booster or natural remedy. But hey, they've got the degrees, and we're just drugged up sheep, so how dare we question their busine$$ model?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Much evidence exists that suggests that psychiatric drugs can actually cause an escalation in violence, and may be responsible for the emergence of unprovoked mass-murder from otherwise normal people. Mass shooters and so many other people who kill their own families are nearly always on psychiatric medications. The drugs may actually escalate their conditions, if they have one, and bring out a psychotic state that would otherwise have not emerged.

So don't medicate them?

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    It's just food for thought folks. If you want to be medicated from cradle till grave then just disregard my sinister agenda.

At least a dozen psychiatrists interviewed in the video admit that there is nothing scientific about the way they prescribe psychotropic drugs. There are no blood tests, there are no actual scientific methods to prove that someone has a disease, yet virtually everyone who walks into a psychiatrist's office will leave with a prescription in hand. Dietary considerations are NEVER discussed by psychiatrists as a possible mood booster or natural remedy. But hey, they've got the degrees, and we're just drugged up sheep, so how dare we question their busine$$ model?

It's called trial and error sir. Every one reacts differently to substances. Some of those substances ARE needed by some individuals. If you seriously doubt that then I encourage you to go to the Indianapolis VA medical center and head on up to the OEF OIF clinic in D wing on the 5th floor. I've seen more than one individual who needed medication to help control the anger almost every soldier feels after combat. If you wait around long enough you might see something like I saw a few weeks ago, which was a young man get so angry because of the issues he was having and stab himself in the throat with a social works pen. He was off his meds I later found out.

Sometimes an individual NEEDS medication. It's not all a conspiracy to take over the world. No need to run around with the tin foil hats.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So don't medicate them?

Medicate who? Hyper-active first-graders? Shy teenagers?

Look, there are no cookie-cutter solutions for human behavior, as much Rx companies try to make it so. I don't think that no-one should be medicated - any more than I believe everyone should be medicated. But people and parents should be made intimately familiar with the possible side-effects of the drugs that they pump themselves up with. They should try to avoid medication if possible, for a variety of reasons. Try some dietary changes and other techniques first.

This documentary is a good commentary about the unintended consequences of our over-medicated utopia we've created.

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    ...Sometimes an individual NEEDS medication. It's not all a conspiracy to take over the world. No need to run around with the tin foil hats.

For anyone reading this thread and thinking to yourself (or yourselves:n00b:) "I think I'll just quit taking this stuff!" DON'T QUIT until you discuss the side effects of quiting with your health care professional. Going cold turkey on some meds will kill you dead!

Meds may be over prescribed, ok they are over prescribed, but a lot of people would not be able to function without them. When the manic depressive or bi-polar person stops taking their meds you will often see such behavior as shooting their television set when Sarah Palin's daughter comes on Dancing with Stars.;)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sometimes an individual NEEDS medication. It's not all a conspiracy to take over the world. No need to run around with the tin foil hats.

Did you watch the movie? Did I say that no one NEEDS medicine? Did I say it was a conspiracy to take over the world? Why don't you refute something in the movie or something I actually said.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Did you watch the movie? Did I say that no one NEEDS medicine? Did I say it was a conspiracy to take over the world? Why don't you refute something in the movie or something I actually said.

I was replying to your reply about psychotropic drugs. So I was refuting something you said. And no you didn't say it was a conspiracy to take over the world, I just added that in because of your avatar. It's almost as ridiculous as my avatar.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Mass shooters and so many other people who kill their own families are nearly always on psychiatric medications.

Similarly, people who die from cancer have almost always had chemotherapy. And just about every house that burns down, you'll find the local fire department was lurking around.

I do think psych meds are overprescribed , but I don't think it's the meds that are making people crazy. I think people are getting crazier, so a lot more meds are prescribed; sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Similarly, people who die from cancer have almost always had chemotherapy. And just about every house that burns down, you'll find the local fire department was lurking around.

True. It is thought provoking though and should not be discounted without investigating. If these people are born killers, why do they consistently wait till after they are on meds to go on a murder rampage?

I do think psych meds are overprescribed , but I don't think it's the meds that are making people crazy. I think people are getting crazier, so a lot more meds are prescribed; sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Most of the movie talks about how overprescribed their drugs are. And the personality changes are documented in their own drug insert as well countless interviews with people who have been on psychotropic drugs as well as family members of people who have commit suicide/homicide.

Top Bottom