• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The time for our 7th annual NWI INGO youth/family fun event is quickly approaching, and the time has come to start seeking donations for T-Shirts for our wonderful volunteers.

For those that don't know about the event, a group of us INGOers from the NWI region, and beyond, as well as the Dnr for the Winamac fish and wildlife preserve, put on an annual event to teach new shooters firearms safety and give them some range time. It's a great event that runs strictly off the donations of volunteers time, money, and ammunition. Along with firearms our guests can try out archery as well as see a demo on reloading ammunition.

For anyone wishing to donate, monetarily to this event, please PM me thru INGO or email me directly at
    d.kaufman2154@gmail.com

I can take donations thru PayPal friends and family, Chase Pay, Zelle, check, and if local I can arrange to meet for cash donations.

If you have a buisness and wish to donate for this great event, we can add you as a sponsor of the event. This will put your businesses name on the back of the volunteers T-shirts as well as the flyer that is distributed for the event.

You can also check out the link provided below if you'd like to volunteer your time and learn a little more about the event.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-day-volunteers-donors-sat-08-jun-2019-a.html

I will post those that choose to donate for the event in thread with INGO name and/or buisness as well as donation amount.

And a big thanks in advance for those that have chosen to donate either by time, money, and/or ammo!!!:ingo:

Those volunteering for the event can reply in thread with T-shirt size as well.

Thanks,

Don K

Donation list:

In my possesion:

$40 leftover from last years event
    $20 d.kaufman
    $40 Dark Horse Inspirations
    $20 1775Submarine
    $10 Clark A
    $100 Minuteman Press of Schererville
    $20 Valpo Barbers
    $60 Actaeon277 family
    $50 Glen Park Izaak Walton
    $20 Chef Larry
    $20 Blue Falcon (2A Tom)
    $20 Ballstater
    $20 Gabriel
    $20 UsmcCookie

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    New donation from mmpsteves' company Minuteman press of Schererville. $100. Thanks for the generous donation:ingo:

Top Bottom