• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Anyone who has been around INGO for more than a week has probably heard of our favorite Frenchman, Sylvain. Sylvain has entertained INGO often with his posts and pictures of American military hardware in France and his exploration of the Normandy bunkers and installations. Many of you may not know his story.

Sylvain, an authentic Frenchman, discovered INGO due to the fact that his girlfriend in a Hoosier and an Indianapolis area resident. They met online and have maintained a long distance relationship for many years. Sylvain has made a couple of 90 day visits to see his girlfriend in Indy, but has been unable to make a trip to the US for a couple of years. The happy couple needs to be reunited for a visit, but neither can afford to pay the entire tab.

I have become friends with Sylvain through the OSUT and wanted to appeal to the entire INGO membership to help this couple be reunited for a visit. A YouCaring page (similar to GoFundMe) has been established and is able to accept donations. I donated to help out a friend and hope that other INGO'ers can too.

Maybe if we can hit the target, we can appeal to the Mods to Ban MBills!!! :): Now there is two causes we can all get behind.

Thanks,
    SAM

The link: https://www.youcaring.com/elizabeth-smith-431757

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    The French aren't like Canadians are they? Canadians freak me out...I think it's their "bacon"...otherwise known as a SLICE OF HAM! Dang trickery if you ask me...if not then I'm in!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Is the plan for him to come here, or for her to go to France?

If he comes here we'll need to organize a meet and shoot.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Payday is the 23rd for me. Anyone willing to match my 100 bucks? You'll have till the 23rd. Let's make this happen for them. I know what it's like to love someone and would give anything to see her too (my gal).

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Payday is the 23rd for me. Anyone willing to match my 100 bucks? You'll have till the 23rd. Let's make this happen for them. I know what it's like to love someone and would give anything to see her too (my gal).

Thanks Larry.
    I know you know the feeling too well.:noway:

At least I'm lucky enough to talk to her even if she's not around. :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Today was also my birthday.I couldn't have asked for a better gift from that amazing community.
    Your generosity made my day (I also got a cake and lots of birthday wishes!).:ingo:

Thank you to all the generous Hoosiers who gave or who are willing to give in the future.

Top Bottom