• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Gotta pay some bills for baldguy so I have 62gr ss109 pulls for sale. Pull marks free of charge. See pics.
    My cost is 30$ per 500. Any amount over that will be donated to baldguy thru mbills and paypal. You get bullets, he gets money, i get to sleep well for once.

Any questions can be sent to me or mbills. Im sure he will forward anything needed if you dont trust me as a new guy.

Bottom line...I keep my cost, all profit is going to baldguy. Common interest call it.
    Hamilton County prefer noblesville ftf.

Will ship on your dime.

Updatr...My post office is out of flat rate boxes I found out. Grrrrr. Shipping charges are gonna be their decision since they can't get any boxes in stock. I mailed 500 of these to GA in a padded envelope and it cost 12$ ish.

pic
    107quti.jpg

Last edited:

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I'm drinking and feeling
    good...my cost on these is $30 per 500....im auctioning a bag of 500 off. Any amount over cost goes to bald guy for his daughters surgery. Bid it up. If this violates rules, I'll take the violation. I've already donated. Ask mbills.

Cross post it...get me banned. I don't care.
    This hits home for me as my cousin just had the same surgery 2 days ago.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't think you need to worry about violations, just my opinion. I've "reported" the post just to request that it be moved to the break room for more exposure.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    It looks as if the other auctions have ended so I am going to call a final 24 hours notice on this one too. Bidding will end tomorrow, Tuesday 3/3/15 at 1:30pm.

If you want these, it's time to bid.

Please note, I updated the ad, but my local Post office is out of flat rate boxes and has expected date on restocking them. if you want them shipped, you can thank the .gov for increasing your shipping price over the $5.95 rate.

Top Bottom