• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I have been Jonesing for a Colt Combat Elite 1911 for years but was never able to come up with a good trade or enough money when they were available. On a whim I put my Taurus Judge up for trade that I shot a few times then decided that it was a piece of junk. The Gods must have been smiling on me because a nice man offered an even trade for the Colt Combat for the Judge. I asked him if he felt that it was a good trade and he said that some guy had given him the Colt and he never really liked it so it had little value to him. :rockwoot::dunno:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    3340660-2523466256-11834.jpg

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    That thing is much too big to conceal properly. I'll trade you an LCP (with laser!) for it straight up.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, I was going to be really happy for you, but I guess somebody else got a good deal.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I have been Jonesing for a Colt Combat Elite 1911 for years but was never able to come up with a good trade or enough money when they were available. On a whim I put my Taurus Judge up for trade that I shot a few times then decided that it was a piece of junk. The Gods must have been smiling on me because a nice man offered an even trade for the Colt Combat for the Judge. I asked him if he felt that it was a good trade and he said that some guy had given him the Colt and he never really liked it so it had little value to him. :rockwoot::dunno:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you need to take a closer look at what you bought. Cheap forgeries are everywhere. It is like buying an expensive watch real cheap then getting home and finding out it's a Rollicks, not a Rolex. You bought a Kolt Kombat Imlate, 4.5 mm BB gun.:ugh: And that genuine cat leather holster was thrown in for free because he would have had to pay to have it hauled off. :facepalm:
    So to help you out I will trade you a Rhom .22 short revolver. A real collector's item. A little cash from you will also be required.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you need to take a closer look at what you bought. Cheap forgeries are everywhere. It is like buying an expensive watch real cheap then getting home and finding out it's a Rollicks, not a Rolex. You bought a Kolt Kombat Imlate, 4.5 mm BB gun.:ugh: And that genuine cat leather holster was thrown in for free because he would have had to pay to have it hauled off. :facepalm:
    So to help you out I will trade you a Rhom .22 short revolver. A real collector's item. A little cash from you will also be required.
    8/10!

Top Bottom