• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    WHAT: Federal .22LR cartridges, partial bulk pack.
    DESCRIPTION: 3 rounds of Federal .22LR, High velocity 36grain copper plated hollow points. 1260FPS at muzzle, 1000FPS at 100 yards (Factory data) Lot# 1GT647
    LOCATION: Near Peru, Indiana. Not willing to travel. No shipping.
    PRICE: $20/ea or all 3 rounds for $55. No lowballers, no haggling.
    TRADES: I'm open for trades. I won't be adding any money on my end though, so keep that in mind.

Ammo is pictured below. One round has a slight discoloration on the copper plating, but I have noticed that on several rounds from different lots. It has never effected function before. No returns. Not responsible for any damages incurred to you, your firearm, or your surroundings, if you choose to use these for their intended purpose.

12510661854_92d410cf90_o.jpg

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I might be willing to trade for one steel case 9mm round which I value at or near $55, however I am also unwilling to travel so that might be a problem.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    Might have done the $55 but the one round is on it's side so it may have a defective head on it so can't gamble. Great deal for someone though in your area :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Please be aware that spoof ads are not allowed in the Classifieds, and Off Topic comments are against the Rules as well.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firear...e_posting.html
    7. Keep comments related to the ad directly and no ad bashing! ex. "Your price is crazy high. What a POS, etc." We also don't want to know if you think it's a great price, a nice gun, etc. Because ads move so quickly, the staff are having to spend huge amounts of time deleting irrelevant posts in threads to keep them from bumping early. Please keep all comments DIRECTLY related to the sale of the item in question. To clarify this, we mean an offer to buy/trade, notice of PM, questions about the specific item, etc. If an ad states WTS then do not ask if they will trade. If the ad states WTT do not ask if they have a cash price.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS WHATSOEVER are off-limits and belong in their own thread in one of the other forums. ABSOLUTELY NO "Free bumps!" It's up to the thread starter to bump his/her own ad and the rules clearly state ONE bump every 24 hours. Do NOT ask in the forum to see pictures. Your continued access to the Classified Forums hinges on your ability to follow this simple rule!
    Thank You,
    INGO Staff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom