• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I drove 1/2 mile to McDonalds to get one of their $1.00 Cokes because you can get any size for $1.00, and then I preceded to Burger King to get myself a Whopper. When I tried to refill my Coke at Burger King, the manager jumped all over me saying I had to buy a drink at Burger King and not use a McDonalds cup to get soda from their fountain.

This is total discrimination.

Just because I had a styrofoam cup, and they use plastic, they say I cannot get a drink there. I drove a mile one-way to get that Coke, and another 1/2 mile to get Whopper, but I'll be damned if I am going to buy a sandwich at a place that says i can drink a Coke out of whatever cup I choose.

What a stupid policy. What are they going to say next, that I cannot get a Whopper with cheese on days that end in Y?

A big ol huge gigantic -1 for Burger King. I will be taking my business to Rallys instead.

-------------------

DISCLAIMER: This whole thread is a mockery of THIS THREAD.

T-SHIRT GROUP BUY LINK IS HERE

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    NotSureIfSerious.jpg

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    If you come to the Broad Ripple McDonalds you can use any cup you want. I've even seen people get them from the trash and use them! That was real fun to explain to my daughter:laugh:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Because Rally's will fill up your McDonald's cup at no charge???

It shouldn't make a difference. It should be my choice whether or not I decide if I want to fill up my McDonalds cup or not. -1 for Burger King

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    WTS/WTT 1 large size Burger King cup. It was only used once, tonight, by me. It still has the Twilight stickers on it so it could be a winner.

I'm asking $.25 or trade for 1 round of 223/5.56 ammo.

Will not ship
    No Pics at this time
    Thanks

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If you come to the Broad Ripple McDonalds you can use any cup you want. I've even seen people get them from the trash and use them! That was real fun to explain to my daughter:laugh:

That sounds like the one at 52nd/Keystone! That place is down right scary at times...... :draw:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    So you wanted Burger King to give you a free coke? I don't think any fast food place will give away a free coke.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    So you wanted Burger King to give you a free coke? I don't think any fast food place will give away a free coke.

I buy a sweet tea from McDonalds for breakfast and stop at different ones through out the day refilling the cup.:D

not really...well maybe once

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    So wait...you want us to believe it's discrimination by the management at one restaurant when they won't allow you to steal their product?

You bought a drink for a buck at a Mickey D's, and drove to a restaurant of a different chain, to get a burger, and tried to fill your cup back up there? You didn't pay for their soda. And while they're making obscene profit on it (cups - about 4 cents a piece, soda, about 30 cents a cup, give or take) it still costs them money.

You going to go to the gun show, buy a gun from one table and stop off at the next table and take a few extra magazines, because they fit your gun, even though you didn't pay for them, nor bought your gun (with included mags) from the second vendor?

Riiiight.

Top Bottom