• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harley08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    Raleigh, NC
    Took my kids to the Lego store today and there were a couple of cops with their pupper walking around the mall.

He was VERY interested in my right leg, and the cops asked if I was carrying.

I wasn't, today, but it hit me that my holster in my car is right against that leg. So one hand, pretty neat that a dog's sense of smell is that good, on the other ... has this been a thing for a while, or just recently? It's been a year or so since I've been to Castleton Square.
    ' cops with their pupper' (Whats a pupper?) a dog? - I don't own a pupper I own a GSD

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Since you're a minute south, I'm not sure if this will matter to you, but there is an independent Lego store on Southport Rd. I cannot attest to the quality of the store as I've never been in it (I don't Lego). But! there hasn't been anyone shot inside there and it's independently owned. Just food for thought if you and the kids are ever in the area.
    Yup, we’ve been there. Cool selection of older stuff, but it’s pricey. They have some very cool displays.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ' cops with their pupper' (Whats a pupper?) a dog? - I don't own a pupper I own a GSD
    fancy-homer.gif

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom