All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I can't believe all the hate for Israel, have these idiots at Columbia, and all the universities not heard of the Holocaust? Israel defended themselves, and Hamas is a terrorist organization....The Jews are God's people, I'll never not support Israel..

I've not been following this clown show.

Have there been any "protesters" with "Homos for Hamas" or "lgbtqrstubwxyz for Gaza".

Those are the ones that crack me up the most.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side

Antisemitism on campus surges as agitators take over​

Students at Columbia University have been alerted that all in-person classes will be held virtually through the end of the semester as anti-Israel protesters have taken over the campus. Columbia President Minouche Shafik set a deadline of midnight Tuesday to reach an agreement in negotiations with anti-Israel protesters.

“Reach an agreement”? Like, get the hell off of our campus or we’ll call in private security dudes who will have zero issues bouncing your foreheads off of sidewalks? ‍

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Netanyahu: "Due to the wishes of the students at Columbia University, we will be ceasing all military actions against Hamas in Gaza."

ODA4OTI4.gif

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Why TF don't they just give them the boot? Sorry not sorry, but you are hereby expelled and no, we won't be refunding your tuition that the American taxpayer probably subsidized or paid for outright anyway.
    Why would they expel them? They are only doing what the educational system has indoctrinated them to do. Also, the foreign anti-Semites are paying full tuition - can't afford to offend the folks who are funneling money into the universities' pockets.

Most of the faculty members (and more importantly, the administrators) fully support the violence and anti-Semitic activities.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Why would they expel them? They are only doing what the educational system has indoctrinated them to do. Also, the foreign anti-Semites are paying full tuition - can't afford to offend the folks who are funneling money into the universities' pockets.

Most of the faculty members (and more importantly, the administrators) fully support the violence and anti-Semitic activities.
    Bob Kraft is already cutting them off. Pretty sure it's not chump change that he's been contributing. Hopefully more will follow suit.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You have to understand the radical left and the ever changing vocabulary for any of this to make sense. Even then it doesn't.

At the end of the day it boils down to a forced dynamic under critical theory of "oppressed (Palestine) vs. oppressor (Israel)."

James Lyndsey is one of the experts in breaking all of this nonsense down. I highly recommend these interviews with him and others like it. He's been on Joe Rogan a few times too.

One Nation Under Wokeness

How to Stop Wokeness and Stand for Truth

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I can't believe all the hate for Israel, have these idiots at Columbia, and all the universities not heard of the Holocaust? Israel defended themselves, and Hamas is a terrorist organization....The Jews are God's people, I'll never not support Israel..

1.) Your specific denomination claims the Jews are God's chosen people, not all of them. I believe in the new testament.

2.) Untold billions of our tax dollars are forcibly collected and sent to this tiny country on the other side of the planet, and if you oppose this you are labeled a heretic.

3.) Almost all democrat politicians in congress hold dual citizenship to Israel, at least the ones that make the big calls.

Tell me, without religious reasons, why you need to take my money and send it halfway across the world to fund a country to defend its own borders, when we are not permitted to defend our own borders? When inflation is hitting year over year records, and poverty is growing at an extreme rate. How is that making my country a better place, rather than looting it for the rich politicians to flee the sinking ship for the other country they hold citizenship in?

I don't care about Hamas, I care about the tens of millions flooding across our border, the devastation of the middle class, and the complete economic destitution at the hands of people who have loyalty to another nation.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom